Teskal

Tagging or Name problems

427 posts in this topic

Well seeing you gave this thread a nice generic name, I'll second the motion for pinning and bring up another strange one.

65073 Night Spectre is the same as 14182: Nightspectre, Necropolis Hero and then there is 14547: Night Spectre.

14547 is also listed in the previews in its Bones version as 77099: Night Spectre

The tagging of the models also does not match.

65073 Night Spectre is the same as 14182: Nightspectre, Necropolis Hero

14182 is the Warlord version in white metal. 65073 (and all figures beginning with 65...) are the P-65 versions made with slightly higher lead content (and lower prices).

Please check the bone version of the skeletal archer and skeletal swordsman, their name are switched.

Should the 3 in the 77024: Goblins (3) (€2.99) not 6?

(It would be a good idea to pin one thread for tagging or name problems instead of creating for every mini a new thread)

----

they are gone, now...

Fixed. and they are now in the main portion of the store as available for sale, no longer in previews.

Well seeing you gave this thread a nice generic name, I'll second the motion for pinning and bring up another strange one.

65073 Night Spectre is the same as 14182: Nightspectre, Necropolis Hero and then there is 14547: Night Spectre.

14547 is also listed in the previews in its Bones version as 77099: Night Spectre

The tagging of the models also does not match.

Fixed names and (I think) tags.

01433 Shepherd from the Nativity. Has boneyard pieces noted as available, but you cannot select the individual pieces for purchase.

There are two seemingly-identical owlbears out there with different prices and numbers, but the same name, sculptor, appearance, and most of the same tags.

14614: Owlbear

65123: Owlbear

Even if there is some difference between them that I can't see, it would be nice to get the photos of the greens and paints on the last one there.

Anything with a 65*** SKU is part of the P-65 Line, which is Reaper's higher lead content metal. It reduces costs. The minis are for the vast majority recasts of existing DHL/Warlord figures that are big and cast in P-65 to reduce costs.

There are also a few P-65 exclusives because they would just be too insanely expensive if cast in Reaper's lead free metal that is used for the DHL/Warlord/etc lines. Yeah I am looking at you Stone Spirit.

Editing thread - removing superfluous posts. As I intend to refer to this regularly, I need this one stay more on topic than normal. Thank you for your understanding.

1 person likes this

Bryan you might want to start your own thread so you can regulate it better and put the P65 thing in the first post (though obviously there is a need for their tags to align).

77024: Goblins (6) are attributed to Ben Seins, rather than Ben Siens... this makes it harder to search on the sculptors name.

65032: Torie Doman, Dark Elf Assassin does not have the Elf tag but does have the Human one, also missing dual-wield

60133: Katapesh Merchant - returns a "No Image Available" message.

60057, 14241, 14639, 03358 - have the human tag.

14415, 14395, 14280, 06241, 03400, 03214, 03219, 02940, 02400, 02387, 02395, 02886- have Humanoid tag which makes them show up on a Human search.

I left off things like the undead, were creatures and mutants that show up under human as well, though I'm not sure that human is a terrib;y useful tag for such critters.

77024: Goblins (6) are attributed to Ben Seins, rather than Ben Siens... this makes it harder to search on the sculptors name.

Fixed.

65032: Torie Doman, Dark Elf Assassin does not have the Elf tag but does have the Human one, also missing dual-wield

60133: Katapesh Merchant - returns a "No Image Available" message.

60057, 14241, 14639, 03358 - have the human tag.

14415, 14395, 14280, 06241, 03400, 03214, 03219, 02940, 02400, 02387, 02395, 02886- have Humanoid tag which makes them show up on a Human search.

I left off things like the undead, were creatures and mutants that show up under human as well, though I'm not sure that human is a terrib;y useful tag for such critters.

Fixed most - I left human for the half-orc, as he is searchable under orc, human, and half-orc, all 3 of which apply. I'm also leaving humanoid, even though it returns false positives. The term male returns anything that we tagged with female, too. The search function isn't smart enough to parse for whole words only.

The term male returns anything that we tagged with female, too. The search function isn't smart enough to parse for whole words only.

Try "male -female"

I searched just "male human" (no quotes) and didn't get back any female responses. In the past I've had that however so perhaps something has been tweaked.

Tonight's search is Human Female :)

60108: Highlady Athroxis - get a No Image error.

I'm still amused that things like the Goat Demon are listed as male and female. :)

Obviously having Human triggers all the Humanoid false positives. That said I think the Cat Girl should be Humanoid not Human.

06173: Shadow Sisters (9) are listed as found in Mercenaries but should be found in Sisters of the Blade (as well?). Further P06173A: Standing seems to only exist as that part and lacks a picture as a part.

14645: Bladesinger Sister - listed as Warlord but should be Sisters of the Blade as well.

14371 Saori Shadow Sister has dual but not wield in all her forms.

02239: Mia Hartstorm and 02235: Vanessa Redstorm have Mounted but not Cavalry, which makes me wonder if that is a recurring issue with such models.

Edited by ObsidianCrane