Inarah

Here be dragons! 2013 paint challenge

I'm in as well. I've have Ebonwrath languishing on the shelf for far too long (how long, I'm not sure exactly but when I bought him he sold for half of what he does now). I also have the bones showing up and I know I have several dragon in that coming as well.

And, not that it is likelyto show up anytime soon, but I am working my way up the list to receive my Heresy dragon at some point. That is truely monsterous and I will need to to paint all of these other dragons just to get in the practive for it. So with a year lead time, I should be able to complete at least one dragon. If not, well at least I have plenty of time to come up with an excuse as to why not. ::P:

I'm in. I have a big-a$$ dragon (100mm+??) (don't know the maker), in my stash that is not only in need of paint but also some repairs, so I guess this is as good an excuss as any. Or does it have to be Reaper (not a problem)?

I haven't placed any restrictions on manufacturers. I hope we'll see a lot of Reaper dragons, since this is their forum, but I know folks have models from other companies that they want to show off.

• Like 1

I'm in. I have a big-a$$ dragon (100mm+??) (don't know the maker), in my stash that is not only in need of paint but also some repairs, so I guess this is as good an excuss as any. Or does it have to be Reaper (not a problem)?

I haven't placed any restrictions on manufacturers. I hope we'll see a lot of Reaper dragons, since this is their forum, but I know folks have models from other companies that they want to show off.

Ok, cool I'm in!

EDIT: please excuse the duplicate post

Edited by captenglish

I was planning to finish 10014 Cinder this year, so might as well use this as additional motivation. Already bought my drying retarder!

• Like 1

Humm. Want to make this a contest that ends in December? I'll get prizes if people want to do this.

Maybe do

1) 50mm and smaller dragons

2) Stuff larger then #1

3) Diorama

• Like 5

I would definitely enter. Hopefully, by then, my skills will be, at least, competitive! I should have a decent supply of good paints and a few more nice brushes ::D:

• Like 2

Oh I agree Jabber isn't a dragon as well.

No, he's a shark.

i thought he was a squirrel but dragon i dont think so

I'm in, insofar as I will send one of my dragons off to be painted on commission this year. I've been letting them fall behind for too long, and with the Bones models coming, I need to get something done. Of course, mine won't count, but at least you'll get to see at least one more painted dragon. :;):

~v

It's my first challenge thread, but I like the fact it will run the whole year, so I'm going to give this a try.

I will make Kaladrax my pledge unless it is determined he doesn't count as a real dragon being an undead bony fellow.

If that doesn't count I'll do Wyrmgear unless HE doesn't count as a real dragon either.

In which case I'll choose one of the two "There be dragons" figs :;):

• Like 1

I'm not going to make any promises, but I do have a small dragon from the Dragonlance box as well as some giant monstrosity I don't even remember in pieces. We'll see how the year progresses, I've got a LOT on my palette.