MamaGeek

14092: Khong-To, Reptus Warlord

Thanks, everyone!

Yes, that's the base he came with. I added some terrain, but the plastic gaming base did come with the figure.

Edited by MamaGeek

I'm a big fan of the Reptus leezards. Always makes me think of the Iksar guards in the Field of Bone on original Kunark era Everquest. When I look at this guy I think of all the lowbie kills stolen by those guys as they'd come running in yelling "Fear the blades of the Iksar!"

Did any of you notice that his head's not on straight? That actually was not intentional, but when I noticed it, I thought it actually made him look kind of intimidating, so I left it that way. ( plus he was hard enough to put together as it was, and I was too lazy to cut his head off and have to resculpt the attachment!)

• Like 1

MG - Another fantastic miniature completed. I have this one sitting in a bin along with 5 other Reptus miniatures. I was was going to wait until I got one of the Lizard riders to start on the group, but I may have to get started on them earlier, since your work has put the Reptus inspiration bug back into me. Well done and thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

I love leeezzzard folks and you did a great job on this one. I dont know anyone who wouldnt be happy with that on their game table :)

• Like 1