MamaGeek

14092: Khong-To, Reptus Warlord

I love the colour and I really like your base, it's simple and just goes really well with this guy. Not to mention it's not one of those bases that people look at more than the figure itself.

• Like 1

I love the colour and I really like your base, it's simple and just goes really well with this guy. Not to mention it's not one of those bases that people look at more than the figure itself.

Well, he was so big that there really wasn't much room for anything else,and he's meant for gaming, so a display base wouldn't have worked. Anyway, I'm glad you like it!

As for the colors, I planned the palette ahead of time, which always makes for a better final product.

Thank you, all!

You have amazing painting kung fu. this is a beautifully painted miniature. My only quibble (and I say this as someone who is no where near as skilled as you) is that the mini is almost too clean. I'd like to see a bit of grime on my lizards :). Great stuff.

• Like 1

See is things like this that make it irrelevant for me to enter these competitions, I'm just not patient enough to produce minis of this standard.

Excellent work!

One question: is that the base he came with?

• Like 1

I thought the same thing when she entered it, OC :) Sonofa!

Another phenomenal paint job, MG. Keep us newbs from getting too big in our britches! (I just buy bigger britches)

• Like 1

He/she/it is a GORGEOUS Lizard Lad/Lass/Thingy. You have a WONDERFUL sense of color...the metalwork is particularly striking. VERY WELL DONE, Mama!

• Like 1