• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 recruittons

recruittons

Arch Magi of Figmentia Exchangus

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

Alright cats and kittens, it's time to gear up for the upcoming seasonal exchange!

Thanks!

The turnout for the Winter exchange was great and the enthusiasm levels were high. Lots of amazing pieces were sent out and I loved seeing your work!

The rules...

This is a Spring cleaning exchange, so the rules will differ somewhat from normal.

1. Reaper mini is the focus. If you want to do more, go for it, but I want to see a Reaper product front and center! 50% of the sent minis should be Reaper for this exchange.

2. Minis sent do not have to be painted. I encourage everyone to paint something, but I also want this to be a low-stress exchange.

3. Since this is a Spring cleaning event, now is the chance to find something in your Shelf/Drawer of Shame, on your painting desk, or in a bin somewhere and send it to someone who you believe will get some use out of it! If you feel like sending more than 1, great, but it's not a requirement. Paint it, or just toss it in the package and send it as is, naked and unashamed :lol:

4. Please don't contact each other unless you and your person both have listed themselves as okay with contact. I've included it on the questionnaire, so you'll know who wants to keep it secret and who doesn't!

Deadline: May 25th, 2013Why the 25th? Because It's my birthday and Geek Pride Day, and a good gift is one where I can see people getting awesome stuff! :;):

I'm giving you all a good long lead time, a bit less than last time, but I sort of ate up the season a bit with the Secret Sophie, so I hope that's okay and apologize.   :blush:

Partnership

Rocketpropelledgames will be assisting me this exchange. If something comes up or you have a question for your painter, contact either one of us and we'll get things sorted.

Questionnaire

If you've already sent me one from last exchange, there is no need for you to send another unless you have a revision to make (tastes change, after all!) and skip to Addendum for more info I'll need.

Below is the questionnaire. Fill it out completely, even if you just put "don't care", "nothing", "no". Anything is better than nothing and I promise that this time, I'll be able to keep them for as long as I'm running these and won't have to ask for the info from regular participants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figure Exchange Questionnaire

-Mailing Infomation-
Name:
Address:

-Miniature Information-
What you can paint (monsters, PCs, women, undead, demons, etc):
What you want (Mouslings, necromancers, warriors, dual-wielders, etc):
What you DON'T want (gross, nudity, undead, kobolds, animals, etc):
Material you want to receive? Bones, Resin, Metal, or Any
Desired Color Scheme (for those who want something for their army)?:
Scenic Base, basic base, plain base, or unbased?:
Would you be willing to paint and receive multiple miniatures?:

-Personal Information-
Will you ship internationally?:
Would you like to remain anonymous until your mini is sent?:
Would you like to know who is painting for you?: 
Is there anybody you would prefer not to paint for (please include why)?: 

Special Requests (For me, your painter, or your recipient):

*Questionairre Addendum: Special questions for this exchange. Even if I have your original from last exchange, I still need this messaged to me.
Will you be painting something?
Is having something painted for you required (be honest, this is for assignment purposes to better match people and avoid disappointment)?
If possible, list 5 minis in you'll be Spring cleaning (optional): 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assignments Deadline
The final bit of info for you all our deadline for assignments. Myself or Rocketpropelledgames will be messaging out the assignments March 10th, 2013

As always, thanks to everyone for being part of this and let's me this fun! Keep on being awesome, Reaperinos ::D:!

Edited by recruittons, 28 February 2013 - 09:40 AM.

• Exwilly likes this
Posted Image

#2 nytflyr

nytflyr

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1387 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

I will be passing on this one, with Recruits, reapercon and personal stuff going on I cant commit to it this round... next round however...

• Exwilly likes this

¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤
Anything I paint that turns out better than tabletop is purely by accident!
Visit the Dirty 30s! - A sourcebook for Pulp RPGs... now with 10% More PULP!
Selling 30 years of gaming material, visit my eBay store!

Hirst Molds: 40, 45, 54, 55, 56, 60, 63, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 80, 84, 85, 86, 201, 203, 205, 235, 250, 260, 281, 282, 320, 321

#3 Froggy the Great

Froggy the Great

Apostrophe Ninja

• 17470 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

I'm in.

• Exwilly and recruittons like this

"Τὸ πλοῖόν μου τὸ μετεωριζόμενον ἐστι πλῆρες ἐγχελέων."   

Gallery of Froggyness -- The Worlds in my Head -- Wonderland No More

#4 Exwilly

Exwilly

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 842 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

im in too.

"Remember practice doesn't make perfect but it sure does help only perfect practice makes perfect but you cant be perfect without making mistakes and learning from them." dont know if this is an actual quote by someone lol.

Naturally, he died because a wizard exploded.

like i tell my employees at work who complain about working. your here to work right. yes they reply. your getting paid right. yes they reply. good now go clean the restrooms

#5 Argentee

Argentee

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1372 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

I'm passing this round. Love the idea. But alternating nights taking care of my dad in the hospital with taking care of my mom whose in a wheelchair. On weekends, I sleep.

• CashWiley and Exwilly like this

"They'll sell you thousands of greens. Veronese green and emerald green and cadmium green and any sort of green you like; but that particular green, never."  - Pablo Picasso

ss_fx_by_girot-d5xrcq0.gif

#6 recruittons

recruittons

Arch Magi of Figmentia Exchangus

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

Take all the time you need. I hope things improve.

• Exwilly likes this
Posted Image

#7 dusty

dusty

Rabble Rouser

• Bones Supporter
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

I'm in again!!!!

Wag more, bark less!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

#8 Girot

Girot

Drunk Bacon God

• Bones Supporter
  • 4416 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

Okay, I can handle this one.  No problem.

2014 Painted Miniatures/Models: 42

Bones II:  #7355

#9 wolfie907

wolfie907

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

ill do it

#10 Amalor Myrnnyx

Amalor Myrnnyx

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 864 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

Put me in. I should have the current assignment done just in time for this. :)

-James Degenhardt
Myrnnyx Mini Gallery

#11 dispatchdave

dispatchdave

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1347 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

I'm in, and I might even paint something!

• Girot, Exwilly and recruittons like this

Be a gentleman. It is charming and infuriating, respectively, to exactly the people you want it to be.

My brain is not sick, my brain just is. And sometimes I need a little help to function in a society not designed for my cognition.

-http://wolvensnother...-the-brain?og=1

Hirst Arts Molds: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 50, 54, 56, 57, 58, 59, 61, 80, 85, 201, 202, 230, 235, 240, 245, 250

#12 BlackSmoke

BlackSmoke

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

This sounds like fun! But I'm quite new to this, so apologies if I ask for some clarifications! I send the questionnaire to you, you match me with someone else and then we both paint a figure (or not). Then we send the figures to you and you forward them on? Is that how it works?

• Girot and recruittons like this

#13 Rocketpropelledgames

Rocketpropelledgames

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

You send the questionnaire to recruitons, we assign you a recipient, you won't necessarily be the recipient for that person, you paint up a mini and send it to your recipient , and that's pretty much it.
  • recruittons likes this
Also be sure to visit us at

http://www.rpgstandard.com

And be sure to check out our products at
http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

#14 BlackSmoke

BlackSmoke

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

Cool! Sounds easy enough, so I'm in!

• recruittons likes this

#15 Generic Fighter

Generic Fighter

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:34 AM

Well, I'll give this a Try, I guess. sign me up:)

GF

• recruittons likes this
My PhotoBucket of random stuff, mostly Minis I've Mangled..I mean Painted and Modified :P
http://s124.beta.pho...ighter/library/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Exchange, 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users