Grimreaper71

Did you know

Gratz. There's a lot of goodness to be found in the Reaper catalogue. Glad you're enjoying it.

Reaper has done an impressive job stretching the nonfantasy bounds in its Chronoscope line. I've been drawing on it for Shadowrun, pulp adventures, superheroes, and sci-fi fun.

if you're interested, there's at least one thread here focusing on unusual Reaper minis: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46125-unique-figures/

• Like 2

Gratz. There's a lot of goodness to be found in the Reaper catalogue. Glad you're enjoying it.

Reaper has done an impressive job stretching the nonfantasy bounds in its Chronoscope line. I've been drawing on it for Shadowrun, pulp adventures, superheroes, and sci-fi fun.

if you're interested, there's at least one thread here focusing on unusual Reaper minis: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46125-unique-figures/

I was reading that one. I thought I new the Reaper catalog pretty well. Guess I was wrong!

• Like 1

Ivanetta, the female russian sniper, doesn't seem to get much attention. Currently mine is the only painted example on here - but that sculpt is very, very nice. I bought it for the fall figure exchange because my recipient requested a preference for Chronos, and when I got it in the mail and opened it, it was true love at first sight. I immediately sent word to Gene that it was the most excellent mini I'd ever seen. I went total fanboy over it.

Ivanetta Koslov needs more love.

• Like 4

Ivanetta, the female russian sniper, doesn't seem to get much attention. Currently mine is the only painted example on here - but that sculpt is very, very nice. I bought it for the fall figure exchange because my recipient requested a preference for Chronos, and when I got it in the mail and opened it, it was true love at first sight. I immediately sent word to Gene that it was the most excellent mini I'd ever seen. I went total fanboy over it.

lately I have been painting minis that I have had laying around. Some are quite different and I kind of like them. I saw about 20 or more that i like in the Chronos that I am going to get

You should order the Casketworks Catalouge. I've spent waaaay too much time browsing the Reaper site, and I found things I'd never seen when I got that catalouge. I'd say it's nice to put stars next to all the things you want (like in every other catalouge) but everything would end up with a star. It would be easier to mark what I have, hehe.

• Like 1

You should order the Casketworks Catalouge. I've spent waaaay too much time browsing the Reaper site, and I found things I'd never seen when I got that catalouge. I'd say it's nice to put stars next to all the things you want (like in every other catalouge) but everything would end up with a star. It would be easier to mark what I have, hehe.

Its SKU is 00001 and it only costs a dollar:

https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/00001/sku-down/00001

If they miss it, they will have 30 seconds to comply...

And I would love to see that guy made into a mini. You could probably even tweak him easily to be a Warforged.

• Like 4

I'm a bit of a firearms enthusiast. One thing that is so brilliantly amazing on the Ivanetta sculpt is the amount of detail in her Nagant Rifle. I mean seriously, I'm tempted to think he just has a shrink ray somewhere. I also own this sculpt, but my painting skills are pretty awful, so I don't post.

• Like 1

The rifle is amazing. I'm a WW2 armchair historigoblin, and immediately recognized it as a Mosin-Nagant. I mean, certain weapons like the more generic AK family you see on sculpts are easy to make recognizable. But this? This is in a whole different league.

I was sad when I had to give it away, so I'll have to buy another for my very own.

• Like 2