Grimreaper71

Did you know

Ivanetta, the female russian sniper, doesn't seem to get much attention. Currently mine is the only painted example on here - but that sculpt is very, very nice. I bought it for the fall figure exchange because my recipient requested a preference for Chronos, and when I got it in the mail and opened it, it was true love at first sight. I immediately sent word to Gene that it was the most excellent mini I'd ever seen. I went total fanboy over it.

Ivanetta Koslov needs more love.

I agree! She was my DYOM.

• Like 8

I bought my Ivanetta to paint up for The Dad, who is responsible for my love of History.

@cutebutpsycho thanks for making this amazing mini possible.

Not a fan of the chronoscope minis that come with the vampire package, 'cept maybe the gunslinger with the two guns and familiar/animal companion... I'll probably make a post about that in the trade thread.

Not a fan of the chronoscope minis that come with the vampire package, 'cept maybe the gunslinger with the two guns and familiar/animal companion... I'll probably make a post about that in the trade thread.

I think you're talking about the Black Mist, and uh... I think that's just his scarf. Sorry to burst your bubble.

50217_w_1.jpg

Personally, Black Mist is one of the one's I'm looking forward to the most. He knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

• Like 2

Personally, Black Mist is one of the one's I'm looking forward to the most. He knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

+1

I also have some tentative plans involving Sarah Blitzer, IMEF Sniper and a Pre-infestation Sarah Kerrigan conversion. I imagine sculpting the C-10 Cannister Rifle will be a challenge.

I also have some tentative plans involving Sarah Blitzer, IMEF Sniper and a Pre-infestation Sarah Kerrigan conversion. I imagine sculpting the C-10 Cannister Rifle will be a challenge.

I would love to see this.

I paint for fun and display.

Recently i got Ellen Stone Bones...in the christmas stocking.

Now i ordered a bunch of Chronoscope girls.

I ordered the Astro Girl, the Space Heroine, Bonnie Steampunk Cowboy, The Oktoberfest girl, Alice and her rabbit, Natalia the secret Agent and Bonnie the adventurer.

can't wait to paint these up.

Of course i already own almost hundred unpainted mini's but hey, you have to be able to choose what you feel like painting right? :blush:

I agree. Im not a gamer and only paint for fun . Sometimes the best minis are the one out of my comfort zone.

I'm lucky, my group is doing pathfinder, which means I can incorporate almost anything even though it's technically medieval (I think).

Now, how to explain away Ed-209's existance in this period...?