jaryth000

Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

Last I heard Reaper was still sorting out the USPS vs. UPS shipping thing. Has anyone heard any updates regarding Canadian shipping?

which I suspect means, either they have halted packing Canadian packages in favor of those they can actually send out the door, or we of the Glorious North shall get hit with a sudden Boneami wave all at once.

They will be splitting them as they go so im guessing once they sort it many Canadians will get boneified !

Interesting, well I guess I should not plan on getting mine any time soon then. Though in reality I was not expecting to see any bones till may anyways.

If we gotta wait for the canadian government, we may as well go hibernate in our igloos, eh? I got my beer, donuts and hockey on the CBC, so I'm set!

nah, but seriously, anyone hear anything lately about canadian orders?

• Like 1

With preparations for ReaperCon starting this week, as well as ReaperCon itself happening the latter part of the week and weekend, I don't expect we'll hear anything about Canadian orders until sometime late next week. If we're lucky.

It's kinda bothersome, knowing my box is sitting on a pallet in Texas waiting on someone a long way from here to review and approve a pretty standard request before it can get shipped, while people on the other side of the world are getting theirs, and that the reapercon Sophie and L2PK 4 and 5 I am about to order, will likely get here first.

I'd guess they are still waiting on the Canadian Government for the Brokerage Permit.

If we gotta wait for the canadian government, we may as well go hibernate in our igloos, eh? I got my beer, donuts and hockey on the CBC, so I'm set!

nah, but seriously, anyone hear anything lately about canadian orders?

It's kinda bothersome, knowing my box is sitting on a pallet in Texas waiting on someone a long way from here to review and approve a pretty standard request before it can get shipped, while people on the other side of the world are getting theirs, and that the reapercon Sophie and L2PK 4 and 5 I am about to order, will likely get here first.

I've been trying to follow everything on Canadian status, and I've seen a couple mentions of the government being responsible for the delays, but I wonder where that is coming from? The last official word said they were waiting on UPS, no mention of the government being involved. Has Reaper made any actual claims along those lines or is this just speculation?

Just speculation from what I've seen, but then Reaper has been known to make a statement elsewhere without referencing it here.

I've been trying to follow everything on Canadian status, and I've seen a couple mentions of the government being responsible for the delays, but I wonder where that is coming from? The last official word said they were waiting on UPS, no mention of the government being involved. Has Reaper made any actual claims along those lines or is this just speculation?

Info directly from ReaperBryan from this topic: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48346-bones-shipping-has-started-1st-arrival-reported/page-11#entry697215

On a positive note - I'm really hoping to have all of the International (non-canadian) Tier 1 & 2 rewards shipped by end of day Friday. We expect to have ALL Tier 1-3 rewards shipped by ReaperCon (to ALL backers - US, Canada*, and international non-Canada)

*Canadian rewards - we are waiting on the approval of our brokerage permit, which (I believe) is a government thing, and we had expected it by now, but apparently the canadian gov't is not as efficient as they would have us believe. We have a pallete ready to go, and once it is approved will have that on the way, e-mails will be sent once it is approved (we're deliberately holding the e-mails to keep people from expecting a box that is currently held up in red tape).

I hope that helps, I know it's not as positive as it could be, but we're making progress!

Edit: To attempt to help provide a place for Canadian KS supporters to get info, I've updated the first post in this topic with the information above. As new information comes out I'll do my best to update the topic so everyone can find it easily (As it tends to be spread out over multiple topics, and even forum sections).

If you know and can cite newer information than is in the main post, please share!

Edited by jaryth000