jaryth000

Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

I got my parcel yesterday too. I've been going through it and everything looks good but it'll be a bit for me to process it all.

Is there anyone left still waiting?

I hope not. I got mine. There's a few missing so I need to get an email to Reaper ASAP but everything is SO NICE!

Maybe it's time to plan a Reaper Bones party for the Vancouver area?

• Like 2

This was what I was getting.

Deep Dwellers x1
Undead Giant x1
Kaladrax Reborn x1
Hydra x1
Fire Giant Warriors x1
Forces of Nature x1
There Be Dragons x1
Red Dragon x1
Clockwork Dragon x1
Mind your Manors x1
Frost Giants x1
Fire Giants x1
Vampire x1

But due to issues with UPS, I'm still waiting on mine.

UPS decided to be rather rude and returned mine without trying to contact anyone, deliver them, or letting anyone pick them up.

UPS says they delivered them back to the vendor, but Reaper says they don't have them, and due to the way UPS does things I can't claim the package to be lost as it's not directed to me.

It's fustrating as it took more than a month for Reaper to get back to me via Email after I let them know that UPS was returning my Bones.

Deep Dwellers x1

Undead Giant x1

Kaladrax Reborn x1

Hydra x1

Fire Giant Warriors x1

Forces of Nature x1

There Be Dragons x1

Red Dragon x1

Clockwork Dragon x1

Mind your Manors x1

Frost Giants x1

Fire Giants x1

Vampire x1

UPS decided to be rather rude and returned mine without trying to contact anyone, deliver them, or letting anyone pick them up.

UPS says they delivered them back to the vendor, but Reaper says they don't have them, and due to the way UPS does things I can't claim the package to be lost as it's not directed to me.

It's fustrating as it took more than a month for Reaper to get back to me via Email after I let them know that UPS was returning my Bones.

My UPS Shipment was a disaster too.

Took them three times to understand that I didn't live there anymore.

They shipped to my apartment three days after I moved out and gave the keys back.

However, I do have mine. I hope that gets cleared up soon too.

The waiting was brutal.

If you are in the Calgary or Airdrie areas, I have some spare goblins and kobolds... and marines.

Deep Dwellers x1

Undead Giant x1

Kaladrax Reborn x1

Hydra x1

Fire Giant Warriors x1

Forces of Nature x1

There Be Dragons x1

Red Dragon x1

Clockwork Dragon x1

Mind your Manors x1

Frost Giants x1

Fire Giants x1

Vampire x1

My UPS Shipment was a disaster too.

Took them three times to understand that I didn't live there anymore.

They shipped to my apartment three days after I moved out and gave the keys back.

However, I do have mine. I hope that gets cleared up soon too.

The waiting was brutal.

If you are in the Calgary or Airdrie areas, I have some spare goblins and kobolds... and marines.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm in New Westminster, bit of a drive.

Actually, my situation was a lot like yours, I was moving, but I managed to get Reaper to send my Bones to my parents place.

Only UPS being UPS, this situation arose.

I got tired of waiting on email and called this morning, it's looking like someone other than Reaper got my Bones.

Despite this I'm still looking forward to the Bones 2 kickstarter, and will probably be dropping some money on it if I get the chance.

That sucks. I live on a farm in Saskatchewan and hate dealing with courier companies especially UPS. I refuse to buy anything anymore if UPS is the only shipping option. DHL has done good for me as they'll leave my parcels in town at their drop of point and I can pick them up whenever I'm there. I hope Reaper will be able to sort something out for you.

It does suck, there were problems with every delivery service in my old home town, until Purolator opened a branch there.

They've done a fairly decent job, infact UPS subcontracts to them, as UPS doesn't actually perform deliveries there, the only problem is getting them to hand packages over to Purolator to actually be delivered.

It's always interesting to see which delivery companies work best in different places. For me, UPS is my most trusted provider, with USPS and FedEx neck-and-neck for second (unless it's going to Chicago, where I wouldn't trust USPS). And I wouldn't trust DHL with dog food.

But after this odyssey, I'd never consider using UPS to ship to Canada.

• Like 1

I was lucky to get my Vampire package without any problems. One of my friends wasn't as lucky when his tracking number confirmed it was delivered but had nothing to show for it. He managed to track the UPS truck and found that it got delivered to the wrong appartment building. Took a few days to sort out.

Personnaly, when I order something from the US, I also check the shipping company. If it's UPS, I look elsewhere. Cross border are often way too much trouble for whatever savings are possible.

Edited by Cranky Dog