Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Warhammer (Chaos Space Marines/Children of the Emperor)

post-11942-0-92741500-1364515212_thumb.jpg

A friend asked me to paint this unit for his girlfriend. I don't paint anything but fantasy (so I hated the request). By the time I was finished, I never wanted to see another "space marine" in my whole life. I have seen them painted and they are beautiful...but they are not my cup of tea. I love to see the work of painters who love to paint them.

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      This mini was super challenging for me, but also very fun to paint! :D

• By lazarp
      I'm in love with this mini, that retro feel it has is just great!
      I had a lot of fun painting it and tried being bold with the basing 
      Really happy with how it turned out 

• By odinsgrandson
      Tzeentch has always been one of my favorite parts of the Warhammer 40,000 and Age of Sigmar settings. I love both the concepts behind the Changer of Ways and the brilliant deformed mutants and demons that form his legions.
      Here are some Tzeentch minis that I’ve gotten to paint up recently. They’re actually from a few separate clients who were all excited about Tzeentch in this similar color schemes.

• By Pingo
      So, uh, these are actual actual Space Marines from Citadel. I got a little sprue of them at Free Comics Day a year or two ago. The date on the sprue said 2005, so perhaps they are obsolete models.

I had plans to do them up oddly, maybe sparkly purple or something, but then someone running a game I'm in said "Hey, do you have any space marines?"

So I said yes and painted them up bang-up average for Space Marines, going by random images I Googled.

Well, almost. The upside-down omega logo kind of insulted my linguistic sensibilities.

So I painted one with an upside-down omega, one with an upside-down lambda (symbol of LGBT rights), and one with an upside-down omicron (joke).

There's a little tiny bit of NMM gold on their can't-lift-their-shoulders-armor-pieces.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Sir George the Gangly (I'm sure that's a real word despite what my spellchecker says), not sure who makes him, I found George and a few other Chaos types in a box while I was tidying up.

Had a lot of fun painting him, although my camera didn't like taking piccys of so much metallic paint!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warming received.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 114 Guests (See full list)