Sign in to follow this  
ShadowRaven

April Foolishness

Presenting Sgt. Niko Ohio of the mighty Sanrio division. The most courageous Space Marines you never heard of.

Occasionally the semi local, sorta helpful Games Workshop store has a free mini stand outide, trying to get people to come in and buy some. This is one of it's liberated miniatures. Because he was a) free and b) a Space Marine, I decided to have some fun, he's been sitting around just aiting for April 1 to come about.

post-8132-0-76359100-1364834460_thumb.jpgpost-8132-0-23797200-1364834472_thumb.jpgpost-8132-0-79698500-1364834475.jpgpost-8132-0-31685000-1364834491_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

I have always wanted to have a girly painted army, that I then destroy people with it. ::D:

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 2

I have always wanted to have a girly painted army, that I then destroyed people with. ::D:

then join the Sanrio division today

well, should I ever acquire more space marines, they will all get the Sanrio div. treatment. Should i ever get enough, i may even learn how to play the game, just to field them and piss off the 'serious' (see anal retentive) WH40K players

• Like 1

I have always wanted to have a girly painted army, that I then destroyed people with. ::D:

well, should I ever acquire more space marines, they will all get the Sanrio div. treatment. Should i ever get enough, i may even learn how to play the game, just to field them and piss off the 'serious' (see anal retentive) WH40K players

I once heard a rumor [legend?] of a space marines army that was painted in all the colors common to plastic easter eggs. Each squad of 10 [space marines are -or- were at that time organized into squads of ten?] was coordinated by color: Squad Tangerine, Squad Fuchia, ...Chartreuse, ...Baby Blue ...etc.

• Like 2

heh heh heh! reminds me of my old elven bloodbowl team "the pansies"

I'm currently playing a Dark Elf team called 'The Hairdressers of Llothlorien'

On the basis, of course, that the most evil thing a dark elf can do to a wood elf is cut their flowing locks >.>

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Last on today's finished works, a selection of the Gellerpox Infected from the new 40k Kill Team boxed set, "Rogue Trader"

The faction leader, Vulgrar Thricecursed.

The Nightmare Hulk that makes me think GW is just teasing us about Mordheim at this point:

Gnasher-Screamer, who would also make a great Hag.  She's got a built-in coven!

The Gellerpox Mutants:

The wee ones, the Glitchlings:

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Ensign Roxy "Hotshot" Malone, the colour scheme test Voidsman for my Starstriders set.

I think she came out pretty well, and the group should look rather striking, when I eventually get the rest painted.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By LarsM
      Finally got around to take pictures of my Warhammer diorama.
      I entered it into a local competition, and was lucky enough to win the Warhammer category. Thanks to everyone who wrote a comment in the WIP thread.
      Link here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81383-warhammer-diorama-pic-heavy/

..Sorry for the overload of pictures!  -could'nt help myself..

Although on these pictures I can see many mistakes, I am quite happy with it.
      Hope you enjoy it, and as always any comment, critiq or question is welcome.

• By Disemboweler
      Here are my Tyranids from the Games Workshop board game Lost Patrol. 

• By Chaoswolf
      Grublicks idly scratched his butt. He was still in his room/cell, waiting for the crew of the trader vessel to decide whether to take him on as their newest crew member or not. He really didn't understand the hold up; hadn't he surrendered to them, and happily sold out the raiders that he had been with? Back home, that would've made him a junior officer at the very least. It was always hard to figure some of the other races different customs, though.

Thinking back, it hadn't been a very hard choice; the raiders had underestimated the strength of the vessel they attacked, and got wrecked good and proppa for it. He was pretty sure the raiders had been cheating him anyway; he always seemed to get the worst of the work details, like cleaning the kitchen. On the other hand, he'd miss some of them.  He was always able to convince Nentarc to trade work details; Grublicks was convinced that the man had been soft between the ears to so easily agree to cleaning the kitchens instead of working down in the deep sumps. If Grublicks was careful and maybe a little bit lucky, he could always find a couple of sump eels to snack on.

He wondered if there were any sump eels on board this ship as he scratched his butt again.

I've been on a little bit of a sci-fi kick recently, and decided that all of these one off figures I've acquired over the years might make a pretty interesting starship crew, so I've been trying to tie them together with little bits of story.

Whether they'll ever see use in a game is anyone's guess, although I certainly hope so.

Thanks for looking.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 228 Guests (See full list)