chris_valera

My Reaper BONES kickstarter has arrived!

Congrats! What did you get? What are you going to paint first?

I got the Vampire. I was too broke to add anything else.Not to be greedy, but iIt suddenly occurs to me if I keep them in box, I could flip it on ebay. It all depends on what they're going for.

Apparently the going rate is like $240-280, and the box itself comes with $1150 worth of stuff.

A shame, if it had arrived a week and a half early, I could've ebayed it and gotten in on the Zombicide Season 2 kickstarter. But I think this is more stuff, and I'm more of a painter anyways.

Regardless, I think this kickstarter is an exceptional value

--Chris

That $1150 price is what the minis would have cost had they been purchased in metal, and does not represent the actual value of the Bones minis included in the package .

It would be $1150 if it was metal miniatures. In Bones I think Bryan said it would be right around $500 and Reaper will be selling for $399.

Yup, the value of it in Bones is around $500 and the 1-click box is worth $400. Flicking it on Ebay now, while they're still fairly rare however - I dare say you could get $280 pretty easily. It's a bit high for me, but there's people out there who didn't get in on the Kickstarter who'd be keen.

Hell, you might even be able to go higher with an actual Kickstarter box in hand. If you need the money go for around $250-$280, but if you want to gamble put it up for $500 and see if you get any bites.

I got the Vampire. I was too broke to add anything else.Not to be greedy, but iIt suddenly occurs to me if I keep them in box, I could flip it on ebay. It all depends on what they're going for.

Apparently the going rate is like $240-280, and the box itself comes with $1150 worth of stuff.

A shame, if it had arrived a week and a half early, I could've ebayed it and gotten in on the Zombicide Season 2 kickstarter. But I think this is more stuff, and I'm more of a painter anyways.

Regardless, I think this kickstarter is an exceptional value

--Chris

Excited much?

Correct, you can only load a image directly if you are in the show off forum. Everything else must up on the net somewhere with a URL; Photobucket, Flickr, Picasa etc.

Correct, you can only load a image directly if you are in the show off forum. Everything else must up on the net somewhere with a URL; Photobucket, Flickr, Picasa etc.

Forget it then. I'm not going to go to all that effort to post a pic of a box

Everything looks good so far, opening all the bags now.

The Bones grim reaper with shovel guy is very small, like true 25mm scale.

The detail on the IMEF space marines isn't that good, although I like the fact t6hey come on tech bases. I plan on rebasing them anyway, so the techy bases will just be cut off and turned into techno-rubble.

• Like 1