buglips*the*goblin

(SPLIT) Great Bones painting race of 2013

Besides, for a short time I may have more bones than Buglips. Though I'll never catch up to his start painting them!

You know, I never thought about it . . . but if I have to wonder whether my mad rush to grab the first 29 did make me, for a little while, the person with the most Bones? I mean, it's only 100 . . . but how many other people bought as many multipacks?

We may never know.

I bet I'll be the first one to finish painting the Kickstarter, though.

• Like 1

Besides, for a short time I may have more bones than Buglips. Though I'll never catch up to his start painting them!

You know, I never thought about it . . . but if I have to wonder whether my mad rush to grab the first 29 did make me, for a little while, the person with the most Bones? I mean, it's only 100 . . . but how many other people bought as many multipacks?

We may never know.

I was thinking the same thing!! Lol. You're definitely the quickest boneser.

Pity I ran out of paint. That's holding everything up while I wait on a resupply. This is the first time I've run out of paint in like 8 years or more, not something I'm used to. So from now on I'll keep a closer eye on it so I can plan out logistics better.

And lo, all was lost in Bonesville, for want of a bottle of Earth Brown.

• Like 8

:blink:

Buglips, you ran out of paint?

It is the End Times!

• Like 3

Only Earth Brown. I have many substitutes, but that works so well on monster gear that I'd rather continue with it.

ETA: Master Series paint is the smallest collection of paint I have, so if anything's going to run out it'll be in that line. Mind you, it's only less as a relative measure - my collection of that is growing plump in a hurry.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin

We may never know.

Wanna Race?

just blurred for privacy

the guy next to the green figures have not face :blink:

IMG_3425.jpg

We may never know.

Oh no you will not. :grr:

• Like 1

I'm gonna put my money on ObsidianCrane.

Dudes a machine

• Like 1

I'm gonna put my money on ObsidianCrane.

Dudes a machine

Now this is getting interesting.

• Like 2

The great Bones painting race of 2013. It needs rules and regulations. 'first done' should only count for part. Quality should also count as a part of the decision, perhaps a point system based on speed, quality, bribery of the judges etc. Then in case of a tie, we can add in Nethy and/or Kaly as a tiebreaker mini

• Like 2