buglips*the*goblin

(SPLIT) Great Bones painting race of 2013

I am not sure if I'm going to set as a goal painting the entire Vampire set. I painted all 174 Descent minis from all the expansions and it took nearly a year:

Alltheminis.jpg

Barring any unforeseen life changes, like having a girlfriend :), I expect I could paint the 240 minis from the Vampire package in about that time, but I also just recently got into Hordes, so I have more to paint...

• Like 1

You need to think outside the box. Find a girlfriend who also likes to paint, and suddenly you are both painting a much more reasonable 120 minis.

• Like 6

You need to think outside the box. Find a girlfriend who also likes to paint, and suddenly you are both painting a much more reasonable 120 minis.

Hah! I think that finding a girlfriend who also likes to paint is thinking precisely inside the box :)

• Like 2

I gave away a coupe of mine so technically I'd never be able to paint the entire thing.

I gave away a coupe of mine so technically I'd never be able to paint the entire thing.

well you can always substitute other miniatures. I gave all of my chrono-scopes away, but I have 11 unpainted minis lined up, and I figure ill get a few more before I finish painting my remaining bones.

With the additional 270 Reaper Bones I just got in, my total of unpainted has risen to over 400, and those are all individual miniatures. (no duplicates)

Paint one mini at a time.....

/grin

• Like 1