• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guildenstern
      Little bit of a center piece for this piece of terrain but it's a great little err mini. I'd like to get a couple more - slap them on some more terrain bits. Anyways:

Dry ^^

Slightly different view and slightly wet in this shot:

close up of the little attempt I made a broken computer type screen:

• By BananeDC
      Hi everyone, i'd like to share the photos of my Cadirith, from Bones II.

• By jonaas33
      Greetings!  This post and pics are less about bragging and more about posterity.  I finished this guy up tonight and was pretty happy with how it turned out.  However, it wasn't exactly how it hoped it would look.  This is one of my favorite figs I bought in a long time, and I was stoked to get it started.  So excited that I opted not to scrape away the mold lines and did a super bad job with the spray primer, which left for a lot of flaky areas and bits of plastic sticking out.  So my plan for this fig is that next year, I will buy a new version of Sir Conlan and give him another try with some real prep beforehand.  I'm hoping this will be a sort of measuring tape for how my painting is coming along.  Worst case scenerio:  I'll have an evil twin for this cool looking fig!  Comments, critiques, and advice are always welcome!  Thanks!

• By Skrill
      Hi,

I finally managed to post some pictures of the Crypt from the Bones 3 graveyard expansion I painted.
      I went with a simple paint scheme with a heavy dose of washes and over-brush + dry-brush to cover these large areas and keep them interesting.
      For the inside, I decided to give the markings on the floor an eerie glow and had fun practicing with my airbrush on the tiles.
      I really like how they molded the door hinge to allow it to swing open. It allows for some fun pics..

Peek a BOO!

• By Guindyloo
      This little lady has been kicking around my desk for a while. She’s a really fun little figure and I’d been putting paint on her here and there and I finished her up tonight. 

• Who's Online   33 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)