Luethar

WOO HOO! ReaperCon is this week!

Focused on trying to knock down most of a week's worth of work in the next 2ish days, so that I can bolt at lunch on Wednesday with a clear head and no thoughts of work until next Monday. ::):

~v

• Like 3

I'm dreading the drive, mostly because I've made the round trip once and Texas roads are as confusing to me as Buglips in a dress and wig. I also hate driving. Everything in between is awesome though.

• Like 1

Focused on trying to knock down most of a week's worth of work in the next 2ish days, so that I can bolt at lunch on Wednesday with a clear head and no thoughts of work until next Monday. ::):

~v

sounds like my plan... had to load up my outlook calendar to make sure I don't miss anything LOL

The down side to living in Denton, I only get to take two days off of work for the con.

The up side to living in Denton, I only have to drive 15 minutes to get to the con and I get to sleep in my own bed every night.

• Like 1

Actually packing up the hobby stuff today. I'll pack up the clothes & other stuff tomorrow or later tonight. Leave for Boise tomorrow afternoon!

Looking forward to this one!

RM

Ack. Packing stuff tonight. Clothes can fit in the corners. Don't leave til Thursday though. Curse you limited vacation time!!!!

Ready to GO, no SWEAT.

Now I just have to rig my job and home to run WITHOUT me for a few days....

Soooo! Already in Houston to visit the folks, although I'm spending as much time painting as chatting with them (gotta finish the contest entries!) Thursday, here we come!

Oh crap... so much to do yet and so little time. Must pack and make sure the WWPD podcasts are up to date so I do not go crazy in my truck on the drive up.

Almost ready - last of the laundry to do and then finish packing the suitcase. Hubby and daughter working on getting MY music on the little music device....

But...what am I missing? I know I missed something...I think I need a drink and a cookie and a nap...

• Like 1

I'm dreading the drive, mostly because I've made the round trip once and Texas roads are as confusing to me as Buglips in a dress and wig. I also hate driving. Everything in between is awesome though.

From Arkansas? I have no pity in my heart for you. I'm driving too. ::P: