Evilmonkey

Reapercon Shuttle?

So I keep hearing about the snazzy Reapercon shuttle running from the HQ to the convention hotel but how does it work? Does one have to be staying at the Convention hotel or can anyone park at the hotel for a ride back and forth? What is the schedule it will be running on? I know parking is going to suck at the Reaper HQ during the week and possibly weekend so this has me interested. I know it is late to ask but better late then never.

• Like 1

Anyone know if the shuttle is running for the meet and greet?

I'll be there tomorrow for the Basic Blending at Noon, and was planning to park at the Hilton since parking is so limited at the Reaper site. Any info on how this shuttle is going to work? Is it doing a continuous loop or does it run at certain times?

The shuttle starts tomorrow, Thursday.

It begins at 8 am and will run all day.

From 8 am until 10 am, it will run continuously.

From 6 pm until 10 pm (might have been 11..I'll verify and edit), it runs continuously.

From 10 am until 6 pm there is a every other hour (every 2 hours, on the even hours) Hotel supplied shuttle.

Also there is the Reaper supplied shuttle on demand, starting at the Shop going back to the hotel.

(tell the person staffing the store register you want a ride)

Me too. My plane lands at 11:20 so I was planning on rushing straight to the hotel then to reapercon. If I know the shuttle schedule from the hotel to reapercon, I could stop hearing the voices in my head....

So, as to the other part of the original question;

Can locals park at the Hilton and ride, or do we need to arm wrestle for parking spots? I'm fully prepared to show up at Reaper at around 7am to get a parking spot if necessary, I'm usually up by 5:30am on weekdays anyway.

Edited by The Inner Geek

Can locals park at the Hilton and ride, or do we need to arm wrestle for parking spots? I'm fully prepared to show up at Reaper at around 7am to get a parking spot if necessary, I'm usually up by 5:30am on weekdays anyway.

Yes.

I think I worded my question very poorly. Yes, we can ride the shuttle, yes we have to arm wrestle for parking, or yes we should arrive as early as possible to park?

>Yes.

I think I worded my question very poorly. Yes, we can ride the shuttle, yes we have to arm wrestle for parking, or yes we should arrive as early as possible to park?

Well played, ladystorm. Well played.

Exactly.

Yes, to all of the above.

Park at hotel to ride Shuttle or wrestle for parking here, or get here early...

::):