Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Raising an army...(RPG game play pieces)...

post-11942-0-23896300-1366501827_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-67585900-1366501615_thumb.jpg

When the adventure group encounters skeletons on the tabletop game board...they have to make sure that there isn't a necromancer on board (36" LOS) of the battle; because if there is...the necromancer just re-animates the fallen skeletons...this is how they appear coming back to active status...this process continues until the enemy necromancer is killed or driven from the game board...I have (6) such markers done for adventure game play.

• Like 7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Here's my 2018 Ghoulie Bag translucent smoky grey 77636, Death Shroud. I simply did a blueish highlight and painted the base on this Dark Heaven Bones model sculpted by Julie Guthrie.      
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's a simple paint job on a translucent version of 77096, Labella DeMornay. This model was sculpted by Julie Guthrie. I painted it with green ink and acrylics.    
    • By Lord of the Dish Pit
      These guys were a nice excuse to paint up some undead that weren't bound to the usual colors. I figure that they're a group of adventurers that got hired to take out Selmarina, (who is the only dedicated evil witch I've painted thus far). They got as far as taking down her Minotaur bodyguard before she "reprimanded, reeducated, and reanimated" them. Now they serve as champions in the Pumpkin Legions...

I was inspired by artwork of the Crimson King from Stephan King's Dark Tower with this guy. Obviously he was the wizard of the party before things went sideways.

Live, dead, when you're one of Selmarina's minions she still expects you to do your job. Employment security I suppose...

I tried very hard to avoid making this one resemble Legolas. So I went with an Autumn inspired scheme, which I'll probably run with when it comes time to paint the few other living elves I've got laying around somewhere. 

Greens and Browns are usually more elven type colors, but I wanted to keep this one as far as possible from both the red browns of Gimli and the usual colors of the Coffee Dwarves. 

I see some flock got stuck to his axe, I should probably fix that...

Even death cannot stop the hunger of the average Halfling. He may prefer flesh to taters now but that doesn't mean the mushrooms are safe...

• By Silvervane
      I finally got around to taking photo's of MuuMuu.  I got her orgianlly as a possible bonus figure for modern Zombicide.  Never got around to painting her before getting sucked into black plague.  So I decided to finisher up.  Here is MuuMuu:

Thanks for any looking and any C&C you feel like giving.
    • By Sarducci
      Continuing my paint up of all the bosses in the Forge of Fury, here is Kavorgh, painted up to be the Orc Wight Champion.  My first time playing with a light box to get better pictures too :)

• Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)