Sign in to follow this  
ObsidianCrane

No Bones yet.

My patience just took a major hit; it looks like, rather than working CONUS for the next year or so, we may be deploying overseas soon. So, if my Bones don't arrive sooner than Soon, I may be SOL for a while...

:blink:

what if the "first Vampire boxes received" were just faked to keep the rest calm and resigned

:down:

.... until they start shipping in may

:huh:

Well I got one my friend had shipped to my house. I have not opened it though... Maybe it's filled with green army men.

~ S ~

Yeah. Sadly, conspiracy theories do not need to be believable in order to actually be believed, so let's keep the rampant speculation to a controlled level of stupidity so it doesn't escalate out of proportion by the time it hits the Kickstarter thread, and we have people yelling at Bryan and claiming reaper has no intent on ever shipping stuff

• Like 1

I wonder what set of mailings they are on now?

Last I seen it seems like Reaperbryan said he was on 1x vampire + stuff type orders.

That was well before Reapercon though (which is thankfully over now... no offense, but I want my bones. lol).

I wonder if they're on 2x vampires yet? Or 3x?

It's strange now that I think about it. I thought after all the simple orders (1x vampire with no extras), he said they would start mailing according to when people locked in their pledge manager?

Eh, they are probably still waiting on a big shipment of Nethyrmaul, Kaladrax, or some other option so I bet I won't get my order until well into Summer. xP

I wonder what set of mailings they are on now?

Last I seen it seems like Reaperbryan said he was on 1x vampire + stuff type orders.

That was well before Reapercon though (which is thankfully over now... no offense, but I want my bones. lol).

I wonder if they're on 2x vampires yet? Or 3x?

It's strange now that I think about it. I thought after all the simple orders (1x vampire with no extras), he said they would start mailing according to when people locked in their pledge manager?

Eh, they are probably still waiting on a big shipment of Nethyrmaul, Kaladrax, or some other option so I bet I won't get my order until well into Summer. xP

That's not quite right. What was said that when there is a group of the same or similar more complicated orders, the order of pledging would determine who's was sent out first within that grouping. So even if you entered your pledge info promptly, but had a very large and complicated order, unless there's a large bunch of people who ordered the exact same things, when you pledged isn't going to make much of a difference in your shipping time.

• Like 2

I didn't get my Bones (Vampire + options) yet... and I'm not dissapointed. The closer it gets, the more afraid I become when I think of the number of unpainted minis coming here....

• Like 2

I actually not daunted by the number of minis coming or painting them all anymore, I'm looking forward to starting!

• Like 2

Any word on how far they are through the total number of orders? I know at one point they gave an estimate for how long it would take them but I haven't seen any comments on how far they have actually made it through..

Any word on how far they are through the total number of orders? I know at one point they gave an estimate for how long it would take them but I haven't seen any comments on how far they have actually made it through..

They are some point past the start and between notquiteclose to the end. The estimated wait time is as long than Kaladrax's tail, which grows everytime Buglips derails a topic. When they finish is up to Nethyrmaul, who really doesn't care, since, being dead, he has all the time in the world.

• Like 2

There haven't been any since ReaperCon started.. Orders should start going out again today.

I thought they were starting back up yesterday? Or did I read wrong and the 23rd was the last day of the break?

They said 2 days post reapercon.. one to clean up and one to get everything back out.. no one reported getting an email yesterday

Well AFAIK no one in Canada has gotten the email yet.. and I'm sure Bryan will let everyone know when the Canadian shipping issues are worked out.

That is my priority at this moment - getting Canada working.

It's not the only thing I'm working on, but it is the topmost priority.