Sign in to follow this  
Evilmonkey

Warlord Fluff?

So I finally got around to picking up Savage North at Reapercon and I have some fluff questions. So where is the Savage North in relation to Taltos? Is there an overarching map somewhere? Also the Savage North book made a lot of references to various places and groups that I cannot seem to find any information on. Is their a book I'm missing as I could not find any reference in the Core rulebook either.

If you can snag a copy of Kruger's 12th Journal from the original Dark Heaven Apocalypse game, that will help. It also has a map.

The Savage North area is at the top end of the map. Taltos is in the South Central region.

Apparently.

That map is quite handy and it's existence certainly leads credence to the idea of a third Warlord book (at least) to expand the setting more. Though truth be told I'm starting to like the idea of a Pathfinder setting book for Taltos more than another Warlord book.

• Like 1

Apparently.

That map is quite handy and it's existence certainly leads credence to the idea of a third Warlord book (at least) to expand the setting more. Though truth be told I'm starting to like the idea of a Pathfinder setting book for Taltos more than another Warlord book.

A Warlord Kickstarter to me, makes so much sense. Expand the Warlord line to bones to increase the availability of models for rpg'ers, painters, collectors- while making Warlord much easier to get into. Expand the setting and books regarding Warlord and even expand it to Pathfinder, that'd be amazing especially with how much Reaper has collaborated with Paizo so far.

• Like 1