jericodarkwynd

2 questions,,,one about minis,,one about logistics

question one,,, are the large figues (dragons, clockwork, cthuhlu etc) coming as mult-piece figures or as

pre assembled? (will affect the shipping size so wondering

question two,,, having worked in small company factories before myself, does anyone know if

Reaper ships 4 days a week (10 hr days) 5 days a week(8 hr days) 6 days (week + saturday)

and do they just ship in one (day) shift or do they ship in 2 shifts (day/night)

All the Vampire box minis except the griffon ship assembled. Large models, like the big dragons, are not shipping assembled.

Last we heard Reaper was shipping 6 days a week for he KS, but they normally only ship 5 days (afaik).

I just did a regular order on Tuesday night West Coast time; so they got order on Wednesday when they opened.Got an email Thursday saying order is confirmed and was shipped out Friday. I will get by Tuesday as long as USPS doesn't mess up.

I just did a regular order on Tuesday night West Coast time; so they got order on Wednesday when they opened.Got an email Thursday saying order is confirmed and was shipped out Friday. I will get by Tuesday as long as USPS doesn't mess up.

I placed an order late Monday night and am expecting delivery tomorrow. My shipping info took a little longer to get than you suggest, but it seems overall time is about the same - one week. I have a LTPK3, a half dozen Bones or so and a Casketworks in my order and I live in AZ.

This proves they are still shipping things and that they are shipping non-KS Bones. I figure that I will have a small race between painting some minis and the arrival of my Vampire+Add Ons that haven't shipped yet.

Typically, Reaper has someone pulling and packing orders 7 days a week. Of course, there's no pickup of the mail on Sundays, but it's ready to go Monday as soon as the mail person arrives. For the kickstarter it's a different story entirely. I'm not sure how many days a week they're working on it or how many hours are put in.

Eight days a week, in four nine hour shifts. Bryan hasn't had lunch since R-con.

They just have him hooked up to an IV that's feeding him all the tears of people who haven't gotten their bones yet. Buglips' tears are his favorite from what I've heard.

• Like 3

Don't knock what you haven't tried. I'm considered a delicacy among at least three separate cannibal tribes, and my assorted extrusions can add spice to any meal. Gordon Ramsey himself once called me "@#%^&!", which is the highest compliment an ingredient can have.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go be grated into some pesto.

• Like 2

question one,,, are the large figues (dragons, clockwork, cthuhlu etc) coming as mult-piece figures or as

pre assembled? (will affect the shipping size so wondering

question two,,, having worked in small company factories before myself, does anyone know if

Reaper ships 4 days a week (10 hr days) 5 days a week(8 hr days) 6 days (week + saturday)

and do they just ship in one (day) shift or do they ship in 2 shifts (day/night)

One: Everything in the Vampire Kit Except the Griffon is pre-assembled. The griffon will need both wings glued in. All add-on figures require some assembly*. For this, household super glue is reccomended. If there is any warping or bending, we have had tremendous luck with a coffee decanter - heat the water, dunk it, and straighten, dipping into ice water when in the desired position.

Two: We have a crew in 7 days a week, but UPS only picks up M-F, and the US Post only picks up Mon-Sat. On Sundays, we process and collect shipments for Monday pickups. To this point, KS shipping has occured with a dedicated crew, which works M-F, although we are talking about training a second crew, in the evenings, to speed the process. The big hitch here is these people would be temps, as we would no longer need them after fulfillment is over, and temps are notorious for being unreliable and not caring - after all, they know they are terminated in X weeks whether they suck or rock, so why try?

*Come to think of it, the two arachnid warrior/archer models in the Spider Centaurs pack are pre-assembled, although Sherileth herself isn't. Also, I think the Gnoll Archer from Mind your Manors is pre-assembled, and the Shoggoth from the Mythos pack is one-part, and requires no assembly. Oh! and all of the Deep Dwellers pack is pre-assembled or one-part, too. But as a general rule - addon's need assembly.

I hope that helps.

If there is any warping or bending, we have had tremendous luck with a coffee decanter - heat the water, dunk it, and straighten, dipping into ice water when in the desired position. .

I wonder if using a coffee solution rather than water would work well for Bones? Some preshading or tinting?

Might be something to try the next Bones that I need to straighten...

Ron

• Like 1

Just like Reaper said I got it on Tuesday just like they said it would.

Mine is dragging behind. It says expected delivery is May 6th...I doubt it will make that one. It left Midland, TX sometime today and is on it's way to me here in Phoenix. I am not complaining, just making it know since I had mentioned the initial order placement.

Edited by Talae

If there is any warping or bending, we have had tremendous luck with a coffee decanter - heat the water, dunk it, and straighten, dipping into ice water when in the desired position. .

I wonder if using a coffee solution rather than water would work well for Bones? Some preshading or tinting?

Ron

Wouldn't it smell like coffee? Some addicts might start chewing on the Bones.

• Like 1

Ron

We ran the pot a few times until it was just clean water, so as not to discolor them. However, if I had to guess, I would think that 30 seconds to one minute would hardly be enough time to noticeably stain the figure. I could be mistaken.