jericodarkwynd

2 questions,,,one about minis,,one about logistics

Hey Bryan, a related question... when the add-ons go to retail sale, will they still be unassembled, or will y'all assemble them before blistering?

... we figure inexpensive is more important to gamers than pre-assembled.

I fully support that decision. I hope I'm not in the minority.

(I'm not just a cheap S.O.B. -- but it's part of the mix. ^_^ )

From observing the wild gamer in its natural hunting grounds (i.e. at our store), I can attest that price is more important than assembly as long as assembly is reasonably simple.

Edit: Meant to add that since Bones glue together ridiculously well with minimal superglue and no pinning required, they definitely fit the definition of reasonably simple.

Edited by Erifnogard

From observing the wild gamer in its natural hunting grounds (i.e. at our store...

"Here we see the wild figure painter (miniatura species) foraging among the blister packs for its daily provenance. It cannily sorts through the cruft and common figures that it has already acquired, seeking out newer and better prey.

"Suddenly, a spot of color attracts its gaze. A 20% off sticker! The plumage of this Hill Giant has made it far more attractive to our figure painter...

"Meanwhile, across the store, a gungy roleplayer (odorifica species) senses something has upset the delicate balance of its ecosystem. Looking up from its well-pawed Book of Erotic Fantasy, it sees a female! Bewildered and angered, it crouches down and glares at this intruder, getting ready to defend its territory. Luckily for this specimen, its defensive odor will get rid of the female before too long."

• Like 15

Unless said female happens to be of the miniatura species, in which case even his defensive odor won't be enough to drive her off. ;)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Sadly Kaladrax is coming in a box. However, you could replace one side of the box with a piece of clear plastic!

• Like 1