malefactus

The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

Lovely Fairy.. Great wings, Love the maneating Shroom!

Thanks, X...the morale boost is appreciated!

Given the chance, this could be  Faerie eating Mushroom.

• Like 1

Lovely Fairy.. Great wings, Love the maneating Shroom!

Thanks, X...the morale boost is appreciated!

Given the chance, this could be  Faerie eating Mushroom.

I wonder , If a Shroom eats a magical fairy, would it get into higher spheres???

• Like 2

Purple and orange are always great together, really popping on your shroom.  Fairy #2 looks great especially the wings!

Edited by spencerjohn
  • Like 2

I wonder , If a Shroom eats a magical fairy, would it get into higher spheres???

I'm not sure about the spheres, but he would definitely get on the phooey list of the rest of the Faeries.

• Like 2

Purple and orange are always great together, really popping on your shroom.  Fairy #2 looks great especially the wings!

Thanks, spencerjohn. I'm glad you like the Girl.

Purple & orange are one of my favorite color combos also.

• Like 1

It does wonders to come here once again. Glad you got to see your kids. And your style is an inspiration to behold. Like a darker more twisted version of Norman Rockwell. The fairies look great. The garden looks like a scene from a more adventurous wonderland. I wonder how long it would take to read your wip from start to finish,, hmm. And can not wait to see your marvelous work on more future endeavors. I wonder how the stitch golems are going to turn out.

• Like 2

It does wonders to come here once again. Glad you got to see your kids. And your style is an inspiration to behold. Like a darker more twisted version of Norman Rockwell. The fairies look great. The garden looks like a scene from a more adventurous wonderland. I wonder how long it would take to read your wip from start to finish,, hmm. And can not wait to see your marvelous work on more future endeavors. I wonder how the stitch golems are going to turn out.

Thanks for the kind reply, zoottwodiced! I'm glad you are enjoying The Thread. Reading your way through it all would be quite an undertaking AND possibly hazardous to your mental well being...could be fun though.

Since the Alice In Wonder Land & Through the Looking Glass have been mentioned, I finnally read both on my trip. There actually were some talking flowers in Through the Looking Glass.

I'm not sure where I'll be going with the Stitch Golems...a crazy quilt keeps coming to mind. I think they would go well with some of Wyrd's minis.

• Like 3

This is a One & Done W.I.P. Post...I could split the photos for a Two & Through, but whatever the case here is the latest Pumpkin Gone Wrong:
Seen here with some friends awaiting paint:
DSCN1863.JPG

...how he looked this morning after some puttering yesterday:
DSCN1887.JPG

DSCN1888.JPG

DSCN1889.JPG

DSCN1890.JPG

AND FINISHED...OH BABY!:
DSCN1892.JPG

DSCN1894.JPG

DSCN1895.JPG

DSCN1893.JPG

...with the rest of The Pumpkin Crew:
DSCN1896.JPG

DSCN1897.JPG

...& there you go...kind of.

• Like 6

So much fun. :lol: I love him! Preferably from a distance, as is usually the case with inhabitants of your world. ::P:

• Like 2

So much fun. :lol: I love him! Preferably from a distance, as is usually the case with inhabitants of your world. ::P:

Thanks once more, canuckotter. With most of my stuff, it is best to get up close & personal from a distance...a head start is also preferable.

It's NOT the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown!!

Nice job!

I wonder how Linus would react to this Fellow rising from his pumpkin patch.

Anyway, thanks for the reply, Wolf...glad you like him.

• Like 2

Even the food is dangerous in your world!

Awesome!

It's just a more complex food chain.

Thanks for the reply X...I'm glad you like him.

• Like 2

I just had a thought because of course the pumpkins remind me of Halloween. Halloween reminds me of spooky things. I realized the spooky music in my head was the beginning of the Scooby Doo song! I want to paint up the Not Scooby Gang from Hasslefree and turn them loose in your forest/garden! (Insert Scooby laugh)

• Like 6

I just had a thought because of course the pumpkins remind me of Halloween. Halloween reminds me of spooky things. I realized the spooky music in my head was the beginning of the Scooby Doo song! I want to paint up the Not Scooby Gang from Hasslefree and turn them loose in your forest/garden! (Insert Scooby laugh)

Thanks for the reply, Pochi! I hadn't thought of Scooby Doo, but with some costume changes the Crew might work...Velma is my favorite.

The Hasslefree minis are really splendid pieces. Taken straight, they could be transported to my realm like Alice through the looking glass.

• Like 6