malefactus

The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

13 minutes ago, Jasonator said:

Muchly Better said than "OZMANDIAS", AND FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you for the giggles, and all the smiles.

Dominant spot on my fireplace mantle right now !!

:)

I am sure the Fungus Fellow are enjoying their new, less dusty home.

Anything I can do to give you a smile is my pleasure to do...it's an obligation of friendship.

• Like 3

That big one is screaming ***HHuuuugggg Meeeeeee****

Of course everybody runs..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

That big one is screaming ***HHuuuugggg Meeeeeee****

Of course everybody runs..

...I'm not sure what he is saying, but he reminds me of Zero Mostel.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, malefactus said:

...I'm not sure what he is saying, but he reminds me of Zero Mostel.

Ah he's singing!

**** If I was a rich Shroom, ladida ladida***

Maybe team him up with the fat singing ladynfrom Reaper?

You painted her before.

• Like 2

The Divine Miss Mags is finally getting colorful:

DSCN5954.thumb.JPG.8c4879379713621397da3bedf62ada6f.JPGDSCN5955.thumb.JPG.24b77c031ae88b712e5698880c117cce.JPGDSCN5956.thumb.JPG.65e45fab45d984099aa7603c2ad353d1.JPG

There is something appealing about doing larger pieces.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!!!!

Thanks, Glitter. I am happy you like her thus far.

This one of those splendid pieces that just unfolds before me, making each new color a surprising discovery.

• Like 1

I kept plugging away until around seven or eight last night. This is where Mags stood at the end of the day:

DSCN5957.thumb.JPG.faa3b07d18bd4052a6ff9b08ac9be0ec.JPGDSCN5958.thumb.JPG.1ae422b7c97f1f99573f7693e87ac04b.JPGDSCN5959.thumb.JPG.83db20cb9b576ef3ad2afab7c5caeffb.JPG

...more photos as things progress...probably.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

She is coming along fine!

A masterful centrepiece on any dinner or wargaming table.

I could see a whole tribe of small critters worshipping her!

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

She is coming along fine!

A masterful centrepiece on any dinner or wargaming table.

I could see a whole tribe of small critters worshipping her!

Thanks, Glitter. I am happy with the progress as well. There is still a lot of work to do, but it is getting there.

The Girl has story telling potential. Cult followers are one of the more interesting ones. The thing I am excited

about is the way everything is fitting together. There are no obvious loose ends to the story.

• Like 3

Those two assistants are also food for stories.

I can see a whole line of small critters waiting in line to bring their offerings and ask for favours while these two shrooms keep them in check.

*** Yeah yeah, drop the goods here, now ask your question, you have two minutes!***

*** Two minutes? But I have  a very important question! I might need more time, I...NEXT!!!***

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I can see a whole line of small critters waiting in line to bring their offerings and ask for favours while these two shrooms keep them in check.

*** Yeah yeah, drop the goods here, now ask your question, you have two minutes!***

*** Two minutes? But I have  a very important question! I might need more time, I...NEXT!!!***

...possibilities abound.

• Like 5

On 2/5/2018 at 7:40 AM, Glitterwolf said:

On 2/5/2018 at 7:44 AM, malefactus said:

...possibilities abound.

This storyline would work wonderfully.  And being a collector of things (of a sorts), Mags would know a lot of gossip. 

The colors on Mags work wonderfully.  I daresay that the green along her upper "body" is among your best, and her lower lip is creepy in how realistic it is in comparison to the rest of her, which fits wonderfully.  Her nose fits the rest of her, too.  And her pink hair!  And all the mushrooms!  There is just too much, so I guess I should sum up, great work Al! 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Darkmeer said:

This storyline would work wonderfully.  And being a collector of things (of a sorts), Mags would know a lot of gossip. 

The colors on Mags work wonderfully.  I daresay that the green along her upper "body" is among your best, and her lower lip is creepy in how realistic it is in comparison to the rest of her, which fits wonderfully.  Her nose fits the rest of her, too.  And her pink hair!  And all the mushrooms!  There is just too much, so I guess I should sum up, great work Al! 

...I pretty much let/encourage the viewer to come up with their own stories. I imagine Mags enjoys visitor & dispensing advice. SO the Mushrooms would encourage Folk to ask their questions. 

I am delighted you are enjoying Mags & Entourage, Steve. I pulled all the side & back mushrooms for painting. I wrapped up the Tall ones just now.

• Like 2

The transplant paid off; i.e., the two Tall Mushrooms are now done & replanted:

DSCN5960.thumb.JPG.919234722abb69f16994429fef8dbf0c.JPGDSCN5961.thumb.JPG.7341ba1fbe5ff7e08f51ed7748223015.JPGDSCN5962.thumb.JPG.56d0cf5189299734f8b870c238ad3688.JPG

Dashing looking, eh?. They do look more like Guys than Dolls.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2