Jump to content

malefactus

The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

Recommended Posts

For those of you who enjoy Group Photos, this is the present Gang in The Mushroom Box:

c8WPZp_ShvtGKxEbsKZCPFn7BQ2NW-rQeY6tVc8F

 

O00Kt3Y0OBhEzmKC90iUsaiXPpFj7mme5lelRtsM

 

The Group Pics bring home the full NUTS! effect.

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are spectacular, and breath taking !

Look at all that personality, and color to go with.

They look delectable (However; I suspect THEY would be the ACTIVE eaters) !!!

You are AMAZING my friend !

Brilliant work !

I look forward to seeing them deployed !!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jasonator said:

They are spectacular, and breath taking !

Look at all that personality, and color to go with.

They look delectable (However; I suspect THEY would be the ACTIVE eaters) !!!

You are AMAZING my friend !

Brilliant work !

I look forward to seeing them deployed !!!

 

Thank you for the flowery, enthusiastic response, Jay. It is appreciated & it lets me know you are well & happy.

I have more of the Mushrooms coming along & something different as well. I am looking forward to basing them all.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know, uploading is not working at the moment. Hopefully a MOD will soon fix it.

 

That is one cool cap!

Love the colours!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I know, uploading is not working at the moment. Hopefully a MOD will soon fix it.

 

That is one cool cap!

Love the colours!

 

Thanks, Glitter. I am glad you like the colors..."reassured" might be a better term.

It is also reassuring knowing I am not the only one having problems with uploading.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More than twenty years ago I started making mushrooms of the normal sort & scrolls from the leftover plumber's putty I used & still use for scenic work on my bases. 

Years later, when I started green stuffing faces on the larger Mushrooms, I used excess greens stuff for the scrolls & disembodied faces to stick in windows & such.

Now I've started making large(r) faces on purpose. What the purpose is, & how I am going to use the faces is another question:

Ocnh5_5pGCGrT_gI2NfsAJ1JYBvKfoEwgDIm1p8q

 

The one is a bas-relief type:

ImK4e8gCWzbRwo-10m4-hLqn45bVQopIYPoCZfzn

 

This one is fully round:

qa80ZXaUl-H1i3tMYEiWFHZPLFP72g15UA8zeFk9

 

I love these little distractions.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, malefactus said:

For those of you who enjoy Group Photos, this is the present Gang in The Mushroom Box:

c8WPZp_ShvtGKxEbsKZCPFn7BQ2NW-rQeY6tVc8F

 

O00Kt3Y0OBhEzmKC90iUsaiXPpFj7mme5lelRtsM

 

The Group Pics bring home the full NUTS! effect.

 

 

Oh my goodness, they are so beautiful all together!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pingo said:

 

Oh my goodness, they are so beautiful all together!

 

Thanks for the kind reply, Pingo. I am delighted you like the mass effect. I like group photos also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

 

Thanks, Glitter!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KruleBear said:

Good work on the new 'shrooms and that backdrop is looking pretty nice. 

 

Thanks, KruleBear. I am glad you like the stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday's Mushrooms are full of WOOOOO!...or something like that.

Whatever the case, I managed to overcome the Monday Blues Inertia Effect long enough to paint up another pair of Mushrooms to inflict on you:

CbYEh0f_c__yfx654LWwwyiDUnwOnniWWM8ZOg5G

 

tccOPooyjoG-PzyrKoVqEBM8T7Nr9R4fjtSe0QLM

 

CGyZEamqoqM4d_7W6s_e93vVjch-sDIPmMYYC192

 

draxjUp2K4On0UpRK59zgJAEFlDwb8paX7c_GN9l

 

Enjoy your afternoon/evening/whatever it is you would like to enjoy.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a Two-Face and Joker vibe from these guys ( Batman Villains) I'm not sure why, maybe the colourschemes,

 

I love them!

A lot of character!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I got a Two-Face and Joker vibe from these guys ( Batman Villains) I'm not sure why, maybe the colourschemes,

 

I love them!

A lot of character!

 

The new brighter colors of some of these Mushroom have steam calliope music swirling through my mind...such as it is.

Character is what I try for. Thanks for the reply, Glitter.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×