malefactus

The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

These are hysterical !!  Not your typical knights and maidens in distress !  They are distressing in their own right !  Great job !  Got me howling right at the git go !  These are splendid !!!  

6 hours ago, Jasonator said:

These are hysterical !!  Not your typical knights and maidens in distress !  They are distressing in their own right !  Great job !  Got me howling right at the git go !  These are splendid !!!  

Thank you for the kind reply, Jay. My little creations aren't meant to be taken seriously. I am delighted you are enjoying the silliness.

With the All Star Break I am hoping to get back in the groove...we will see.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 3:31 PM, malefactus said:

There is quite a concentration of the Mushroom Guys in England, Northern Ireland, & Germany with a few near Venice as well.

Canada has a goodly number with more soon to be sent. Belgium will be the next victim...recipient.

There are two of them displayed front and center in my display cabinet! I'd considered moving them because people stop thinking my minis are cool once they see yours and see what REAL cool minis are :lol: but they're so great that I left them there anyway. :;): 

I wonder if you could get something pretty close to those old night goblins using the current Moonclan Grots? Maybe taking another bunch of grots and using the arms from them? ... Hmm, looking at the current stuff on the site, nothing really suits unless you also want to do some weapon swaps. Might be fun to see if you could find some other arms to swap in... Welp, guess I have another project to think about... ::):

Anyway - I love the mushrooms, and I absolutely adore the Rhino and can't want to see him all finished up. :wub: Brilliant work, as always. Now I kinda want to get some cheap plastic dinosaurs and do something similar with them. ::):

Sorry for being largely absent lately... brain weasels have been particularly ferocious the last couple months. :down: But I seem to be getting a brief respite, so I'm taking full advantage of it! :upside: And as always, visiting your creative world brings a big smile to my face! Thank you so much for sharing your vision and creativity and wackiness with us. ::): 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

There are two of them displayed front and center in my display cabinet! I'd considered moving them because people stop thinking my minis are cool once they see yours and see what REAL cool minis are :lol: but they're so great that I left them there anyway. :;): 

I wonder if you could get something pretty close to those old night goblins using the current Moonclan Grots? Maybe taking another bunch of grots and using the arms from them? ... Hmm, looking at the current stuff on the site, nothing really suits unless you also want to do some weapon swaps. Might be fun to see if you could find some other arms to swap in... Welp, guess I have another project to think about... ::):

Anyway - I love the mushrooms, and I absolutely adore the Rhino and can't want to see him all finished up. :wub: Brilliant work, as always. Now I kinda want to get some cheap plastic dinosaurs and do something similar with them. ::):

Sorry for being largely absent lately... brain weasels have been particularly ferocious the last couple months. :down: But I seem to be getting a brief respite, so I'm taking full advantage of it! :upside: And as always, visiting your creative world brings a big smile to my face! Thank you so much for sharing your vision and creativity and wackiness with us. ::): 

I do love it when you stop by, canuckotter. Thank you for the kind reply. I am delighted my stuff makes you smile.

I have been spending less time on the PC as well.  I am naturally a solitary person , but there are times when solitary comes to mean isolated.

Your minis are cool. Mine are the product of someone who has spent much too long inside his own head...it's really strange in here.

The Rhino & the Faerie Goblins are starting to get more colorful. I have started burning foam for the bases. I just blew out the candle. When Grace Slick stops playing White Rabbit, I'll start again.

I was planning on sending you reinforcements to the Merry Squad...the one for your friend.  I will throw in some Night Goblin plastic to give you a chance to try them out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my goodness! That would be amazing! Thank you so much! :blush:

And if you think things aren't strange in my head, I've got some news for you... :;): I just can't seem to get it out as well as you can. I guess that just means I'll need to practice!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

Oh my goodness! That would be amazing! Thank you so much! :blush:

And if you think things aren't strange in my head, I've got some news for you... :;): I just can't seem to get it out as well as you can. I guess that just means I'll need to practice!

My pleasure...I really like sending stuff & you are a favorite.

I have a couple hundred Night Goblins left unassembled;  SO you are helping me cut into the surplus. 

I will be sending another package to Canada along with the one I'll be sending you...may be one to Belgium as well.

Being nuts is a prerequisite for creativity...I think.

• Like 3

The Faerie Goblins got some color:

DSCN6521.thumb.JPG.3b6b3f44d80b7a95d7077555c43f60a8.JPG

DSCN6522.thumb.JPG.8f05d7ea149970619241ae050739ecf7.JPG

AND I did some bases for the current batch of Mushrooms:

DSCN6523.thumb.JPG.e46ecdb91bba4f96ae9f08ecc4d2326c.JPG

I played around with The Rhino's armor, but progress is minimal:

DSCN6524.thumb.JPG.aa506bd443f1b29911dfd23ae9c4be7c.JPG

Not the most productive of weeks, but it was fun.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Fun is what counts.

The faerie goblins are coming along quite nicely!

Fun is what I am in it for. I am happy you like the way the Goblins are turning out, Wolf. Thanks for the reply.

• Like 5

Goblins have their own sense of what is fun...

I fear it involves mutulation and carnage.

They look great!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Goblins have their own sense of what is fun...

I fear it involves mutulation and carnage.

They look great!

...that is G.W's spin on things. It's not the way of things in my world.

Glad you like the stuff, Glitter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, robinh said:

Love the goblins!

They are sooooo cute

In a goblin way of course!

The old plastic G.W.  Night Goblins are my favorite minis; re, they have such delightfully insane expressions.

Thanks for the reply robinh. I am glad you like them. Here are the finished Loonies wandering through the Mushrooms:

DSCN6525.thumb.JPG.864a59210257e3684961598d069a3fac.JPGDSCN6526.thumb.JPG.67dcd7e7323d7d27501e2c868c57f633.JPGDSCN6527.thumb.JPG.43ffd63381593d61eaef653cf82dab7b.JPGDSCN6529.thumb.JPG.0e4ce16694723b4f68ed54dedcaad7a1.JPGDSCN6538.thumb.JPG.e3de35eebdb1486cfea3bf1766f99814.JPGDSCN6531.thumb.JPG.aeb7d3a0e9f2956dcb59ae567aeac081.JPGDSCN6532.thumb.JPG.58330cfb62edb38c0edb017daf077ca9.JPGDSCN6533.thumb.JPG.7a4b1a814da3ef7be2ce2c7d7501a13c.JPGDSCN6534.thumb.JPG.b78abeeb2ae8cd14126bb2dec8d531df.JPGDSCN6535.thumb.JPG.fa9aaeb9ec8ce35747f4a0d83dde76e4.JPGDSCN6536.thumb.JPG.1196bee78997e3247daea938ac866ef5.JPGDSCN6539.thumb.JPG.8c46e609e89d5ad68033251978817e3b.JPG

I finished the group yesterday afternoon. I will get around to taking some pics in a setting for the Show Off thread eventually.

• Like 9

I love the dynamic poses of the goblins hurrying through the shroom forest!

Another great addition to your world!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

I love the dynamic poses of the goblins hurrying through the shroom forest!

Another great addition to your world!

Thanks, Glitter. The initial positioning suggested the way the piece should look.

• Like 1