malefactus

The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

That's weird. It seems like my pictures from time to time don't show up on other peoples PCs, while mine have no problem to display them. Also I cannot link to my picture hoster anymore - just by doing a complex thing of copy and uncopy links and relink and doing stuff and thinking: What the heck?! Maaaaybe that's a conspiracy

Not+sure+if+anime+meme+or+italian+meme+_

Anyhow ... Really great! again. Looking forward to seeing more.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

That's weird. It seems like my pictures from time to time don't show up on other peoples PCs, while mine have no problem to display them. Also I cannot link to my picture hoster anymore - just by doing a complex thing of copy and uncopy links and relink and doing stuff and thinking: What the heck?! Maaaaybe that's a conspiracy

Not+sure+if+anime+meme+or+italian+meme+_

Anyhow ... Really great! again. Looking forward to seeing more.

PCs are strange, alien creations.

• Like 2

I've been rather overwhelmed with brain weasels the last few weeks and hadn't looked in... It's nice to see creation progressing with the usual level of colour, character, and whimsy! ::):

Thank you so much for the gifts malefactus! The mushrooms will find a good home with their brethren, and the goblin bits... Not sure yet what I'm going to do with them but I feel like they need something very interesting to happen to them. I'll have to see what I can arrange. ^_^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, canuckotter said:

I've been rather overwhelmed with brain weasels the last few weeks and hadn't looked in... It's nice to see creation progressing with the usual level of colour, character, and whimsy! ::):

Thank you so much for the gifts malefactus! The mushrooms will find a good home with their brethren, and the goblin bits... Not sure yet what I'm going to do with them but I feel like they need something very interesting to happen to them. I'll have to see what I can arrange. ^_^

...funny thing is I sent off a package to our own knarthex when I mailed yours. They were meant as an anti-weasel devise.

Your very welcome. The Goblin parts are a great source of ideas & their delightfully merry smiles are cheering. I hope you have with FUN them. 

Thanks for the reply & all the likes, canuckotter. I do love it when you stop by.

• Like 3

Very nice to see all the good works that you've been up to!

Well, 'good' might be the right word for that Wyrd figure; he's definitely got the 'creepy' vibe coming off him in waves.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Very nice to see all the good works that you've been up to!

Well, 'good' might be the right word for that Wyrd figure; he's definitely got the 'creepy' vibe coming off him in waves.

Thanks, Wolf. I am glad you like the stuff. I seem to gravitate toward Wyrd's creepier miniatures.

Doing a repaint of The Rhino slowed down progress on the Mushrooms, &, generally, killed my ambition over the weekend.

• Like 1

After a weekend og sloth & idleness, I got some Mushrooms Green Stuffed today.
The Little Monk (10 mm) is there for a size comparison. These are much smaller Mushrooms than the last couple of batches:

DSCN6622.thumb.JPG.78335ad605819a3e69cae55b2540820f.JPGDSCN6623.thumb.JPG.386f486abd1168bb4da79e9a585aeac4.JPGDSCN6625.thumb.JPG.1e52444b4dd7d9672130f28bf61637a7.JPGDSCN6626.thumb.JPG.2dbb0745cba3d4dcf7c606231b996d93.JPGDSCN6627.thumb.JPG.dcfb3e88653c25079b411f1f5de7f49b.JPG

The Rhino now is going to be in gold. The front section is mostly done:

DSCN6615.thumb.JPG.00da7371349c586939843081dc4e2bac.JPG

There you go.  

• Like 7

so the pygmy mushrooms have decided to step out of the blight and ravage the countryside thus exposing their existence  to the world!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, robinh said:

so the pygmy mushrooms have decided to step out of the blight and ravage the countryside thus exposing their existence  to the world!

...probably gave up on seeing The Bight ever getting done.

Initially I was going to do the Mushrooms at about my normal size after doing all the Big Fellows. They just wound up being smaller than usual.

The pendulum swings to the other extreme.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

They come in all sizes!

Anklebiter Shrooms!

...one of the Supporting Cast Mushrooms has a face; he would really be an ankle biter.

The variety in sizes is another thing I enjoy about Mushrooms. I think it's a reaction to all the war gamers who think every miniature should be exactly the same height & build.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, malefactus said:

...one of the Supporting Cast Mushrooms has a face; he would really be an ankle biter.

The variety in sizes is another thing I enjoy about Mushrooms. I think it's a reaction to all the war gamers who think every miniature should be exactly the same height & build.

I mix 25mm with 28mm and even 32mm in one unit without a problem.

In real life we all know the little and the tall people and accept it, in games?

Hey that one is taller than the other! wrong scale!

Love the diversity of the shrooms.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I mix 25mm with 28mm and even 32mm in one unit without a problem.

In real life we all know the little and the tall people and accept it, in games?

Hey that one is taller than the other! wrong scale!

Love the diversity of the shrooms.

A variety of sizes is one of the things I enjoy about Reaper minis....vive la difference, eh?.

• Like 2

Yesterday, despite a trip to distant Bee Cave, I managed to finish the caps on the Mushrooms with faces on their stems 

AND started the faces on the ones with their faces on the caps:

DSCN6628.thumb.JPG.0a3e818667e4c5d6f36db2e4589784e4.JPGDSCN6629.thumb.JPG.d464bbb8e7d73d7d015017359b420e8f.JPG

More photos as progress is made.

• Like 4

I wrapped these up last night. The real mushroom was found by Neighbor Tom & Sassy while she was taking him for a walk:

DSCN6630.thumb.JPG.6dcac06569c7b57ac64571404e6a9e8d.JPGDSCN6632.thumb.JPG.61a639356c4c6d02b94d7d981870811d.JPGDSCN6633.thumb.JPG.f95be636bc791159e0dd2574ae660ef5.JPG

More later perhaps.

• Like 1