post-11942-0-98832600-1370884858_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-66745000-1370884795_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-35586100-1370884735_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-50666800-1370884640_thumb.jpg

Posted here are the (3rd set of 4) completed booths for my farmers market & renaissance fair tabletop (RPG) game board. Complete with all signs, standards & added details. (That brings the total to 10 posted completed booths). Posted here are;

7. Small dancers stage...

8. Ale & sausage booth...

9. Rugs & fabrics booth...

10. Kissing booth...

• Like 8

I don't know exactly where Catdancer is getting his inspiration for some of these booths, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to start attending some Renaissance fairs.

• Like 3

I don't know exactly where Catdancer is getting his inspiration for some of these booths, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to start attending some Renaissance fairs.

Thanks for your comments Darsc; they are greatly appreciated. Believe it or not...I have been to only (3) Renaissance fairs in my whole life. My inspiration comes from an artistic mind and I try to add humor & old world bawdy atmosphere whenever possible. I extract past events/memories from my profession and shape them into the theme of the project I am working on. I hope that I am doing justice to your suggestion & idea...and hope that you like what I have and am creating here!

Yeah dude, you do some incredible work. I for one am blown away by your booths.

• Like 1

Yeah dude, you do some incredible work. I for one am blown away by your booths.

I thank you and appreciate your very kind compliments on my work.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JGroeling
      Sometimes inspiration strikes and you start fiddling around with an idea without really planning it. This is my second ever piece of terrain, and first one in about 20 years (did a paper towel tube bunker in my teens).

Started off with some packaging material, and decided I would make a garage. That then turned into a workshop, and then kept growing. Somewhere I decided that this would be the cyberpunk equivalent to a wizard's tower, by being the home of some sort of technomagus. Also when I paint it, will make more sense with the wizard reference (hint: yellow bricks at the garage entrance and an Oz themed mural on garage door.)

Early WIP pics in second comment. 

First two pics are from when I first started amd it was still going to be just a garage. 

Third through fifth images are when I started getting the wizard tower idea wth it. 

• By Chris Palmer
      I thought I would start my own Frostgrave terrain thread, since I started on my second ruin this week, and don't see my self stopping anytime soon. And, I didn't want to keep posting links in David's excellent Frostgrave terrain thread found here,
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/65272-frostgrave-terrain/ , and detract from his efforts.

For those that missed it, I already posted my first ruin here in the Frostgrave thread in the Fantasy sub-forum:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/63635-frostgrave/?p=1252554

This week, I thought I'd take things to another level and try my hand at a two-story ruin...
      Two improvements I wanted to try this week were to add more debris on to the base; and to mount the building on a squared base to help it feel more like an urban building.

The main structure is made from cork tiles, and the extra details are made with balsa and bass wood.

IMG_5605 by cnjpalmer

IMG_5606 by cnjpalmer
    • By Tosek
      Made my own Beholder (sculpting WIP:http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/67297-beholder/) and I can tell you, there's no way escaping it's ray of time consuming.
      Well it got finished at last, so here it is.

Do you like it?

• By scorpio616
      After seeing Laoke's slimes, I wanted an ochre jelly with translucency. 

Hotglue shaped by dunking a mass of it into icewater (great tip I saw on the DM's Craft FB page), building up a wave. Used a lighter to melt down any wispy hotglue threads (one snuck by), then hotglued to a 1.5" base already prepped as cave floor. Slathered on a mix of yellow-orange food colouring and slow curing Delta Creative PermEnamel gloss. 

TBH it's more yellow in person, being very close to Laoke's G-cube's colour. but my camera refuses to capture that.

• By MamaGeek
      This one is not a Reaper piece, but one of Reaper's excellent sculptors is responsible for these miniatures, the very talented Andy Pieper.  These are the original greens, at the 54mm scale (chicken included).  I made the wall out of Milliput and the plant leaves out of paper and wire.  

The scaled-down images dull the color something fierce, so please view full-size.

Work in Progress Painting thread is here.
      Andy's Sculpting WIP thread is here.

Thank you to Derek Schubert for his help with Elizabeth's face, and for meeting with me for an hour in person to talk minis this past September.

Thank you to Andy Pieper for a beautiful sculpt.

Thank you to Our Lady for the inspiration for this project, my Mother, on whom our Lord has indeed looked with great favor.  Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!

My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, my spirit rejoices in God my Savior for he has looked with favor on his lowly servant. From this day all generations will call me blessed: the Almighty has done great things for me, and holy is his Name.   He has mercy on those who fear him in every generation. He has shown the strength of his arm, he has scattered the proud in their conceit.   He has cast down the mighty from their thrones, and has lifted up the lowly. He has filled the hungry with good things, and the rich he has sent away empty.   He has come to the help of his servant Israel for he remembered his promise of mercy, the promise he made to our fathers, to Abraham and his children forever.     (Lk 1:46-55)
  • Who's Online   51 Members, 3 Anonymous, 123 Guests (See full list)