mikem91

Bones shipping homepage banner

Out at a conference all day. Come home to see Kit has mounted a DDoS attack on his own site :)

I was thinking the same thing at about 2:30 this afternoon as I tried to access the forums!

Latest destination updated... Denton,TX!?

Reaper HQ

The total has been at 1188 orders shipped today for a while now. Perhaps the shift or day is over.

The forum and online store are still achingly slow, although they don't seem as slow as they were at midday.

I suppose people could still be refreshing the page, but ... Maybe the counter itself is slowing the whole site down?

OK, OK, I processed out a couple of local pickups at the end of the day that's why it says Denton.

And yes, we are currently working on domestic shipments with 5 line items. We had a snag with the Canadian shipments, that's why we switched back. UPS is working on helping us fix the problem (software related) and then we'll finish processing Canada. We are printing 1500 orders at a time, so when we finish this batch tomorrow, if the Canadian orders are unable to go back in the queue, there is some talk about doing a 1500 run of orders outside the USA and Canada next. Of course, that will take us back to orders with one item first. ;-) We'll see what happens. Yes a Vampire counts as 1 item. Orders with 5 items will be either 5 different items or any combination of multiple things that add up to 5 items. So, if all you got was 5 Vampires, then you will be in the 5 items group.

We were going to run two shifts but we found it was better to have everyone work one shift and double up the various stations. We will get just as much done in our normal workday and not have to run two shifts.

By the way, don't hit F5. If you do you are just helping to slow the sight down. Thanks!

• Like 18

So, if all you got was 5 Vampires, then you will be in the 5 items group.

Ok . . . that means I'm in the 14 item group . . . Its gonna be awhile! :-)

Keep up the great work Reaper!! I got stuff to work on to prepare for the big package!

(and now the wife is thinking she'll need to help me with the painting!)

Oh man, that means I'm in the 50 item group.

My stuff won't ship for 2 more weeks... ::(:

Yeah, but think of the size of the box that's going to show up at your door!!

BTW, I count 56 for me, but in Canada, so still not sure if it is shipping next week or not (not even counting the UPS software issue...)

Some quick math ...

1188 orders today.

They are shooting for 1500 (number printed per day).

Let's assume that they average 1250. The larger orders will slow them down and they'll work kinks out.

They have 12610 orders left.

That's roughly 10 business days. Less if they work on Saturday.

The Canadian Curse strikes again!

It's . . . it's me, isn't it? I've got some crazy swamp witch voodoo hex going on, gumming up the works. Well, rumour has it that my great granpappy was a gremlin, so . . .

• Like 4

It's . . . it's me, isn't it? I've got some crazy swamp witch voodoo hex going on, gumming up the works. Well, rumour has it that my great granpappy was a gremlin, so . . .

There, there, gobbo. Think of all the new minions that will arrive once they figure out how to cross the border.

There's only one way to find out… Seize him! Wash him!

No no, Buglips, don't fret. It's the impeding solstice. The force of the approaching full moon and tidal shifts combined with the weight of all of the Bones packages concentrated in Denton has set off a mad scramble to avoid a catastrophic shift in the earth's axis, which would clearly lead to glacial melt, rising seas, and coastal flooding. They're just doing some last minute checks before they ok Bones transit to the great white North.

Either that or there are some hobbyists at the border who want to get their attack plan in place...

What did they do? Stop for the day? For shame! So.. selfish. So.. lazy!

Haven't they ever heard of a 24 hour work day? xP

Hopefully they will be finished before the 4th so they can have an extra reason to celebrate. :)

Edited by Pally