mikem91

Bones shipping homepage banner

So, looks like there's only 200 US orders left. If the ROW or Canada issues magically clears up the day after they're finished(which will be at the latest tomorrow) I'll be exceptionally suspicious

Why would you be suspicious? They tried to do Canada before anybody.

ahayford, questions@reapermini.com and check your spam folder etc.

Everyone else, don't feed the troll. Be the goat. :)

• Like 1

If they finish USA and start with ROW I´ll think that the USPS problems have been solved in time.

Ohhh canada! Well, at least a canadian is getting boned.

I hope I´ll be next

Edited by Finarfin

There's fewer Canadian orders left than RoW, so I guess it makes sense to finish us off and then dedicate remaining floor space to RoW sorting, and then it's just wait for the truck.

The answer is in:

The ticker just showed Edmonton Canada.

Aaaaand seems to have stopped there. Maybe the entire Reaper crew is busy intimidating the UPS rep with huge boxes of Kaladrax and Cthulhu and threatening extreme sanity loss if the truck isn't there RIGHT NOW.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

The orders shipped jumped by five but it stayed on Edmonton. Now the ticker might not be real accurate for us, because we don't know how the previously processed (and reprocessed) Canadian orders factor in. A stopped or slow ticker may be those not showing up.

Yeah, I'm watching as the "orders remaining" amount is holding steady at 4051, but the "orders shipped" number is slowly but steadily ticking up. Yay!

Perhaps the Canadian orders aren't showing up on the "most recent destination" because most of them have already been packed and scanned in and were just waiting for reprocessing/truck to get there.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

In the Kickstarter Shipping to Canada thread I posited that if only Toronto and Edmonton showed up that it might have been two consolidated shipments going for distribution in the east and west respectively.