JDSeibert

Reaper Mini Case Graphics

I just got my Bones Kickstarter today that included the great mini case. But the dang thing is sooooo drab. All black! How about posting up some nice graphics to advertise the wonderful bones minis I will be putting in it!!

I just got my Bones Kickstarter today that included the great mini case. But the dang thing is sooooo drab. All black! How about posting up some nice graphics to advertise the wonderful bones minis I will be putting in it!!

Your wish was their command as of quite awhile ago --- check these out... :B): ...multiple sizes available.

• Like 3

Needs more non-Holiday Sophies. Of course I could always see if I could comision Cassu to do me up a sophie, since she refuses to do the portrait of my cat and I as homestuck characters :rolleyes:

• Like 1

There are a lot of places that will do custom decals for very reasonable prices. I've gotten custom window clings from a small place online for only $10 per window, and they turned out very nicely. Apparently, FedEx does decal printing too, and at $10 per square foot, I'd say that's a pretty good deal. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Yeah! I want to have a little bling on mine! I want to show off some of these awesome minis. I am going to look into getting some custom decal made....

I'll likely cover mine in stickers like my art portfolio. I have a spare Bombshell Minis sticker waiting to be used on my case when it arrives.

I really regret not snagging one of the ringmaster Sophie mini posters at R'con this spring. It would have been perfect 'cover art' for my case.

Your wish was their command as of quite awhile ago --- check these out... :B): ...multiple sizes available.

The concept art wallpapers are nice. I really wish the figures' names weren't so juxtaposed however. I'd love to set those up as a slideshow on my desktop if it wasn't for that! :)

• Like 1

This is the sticker I plan to put on my figure case when I get it. Kinda doubt any other case will have it on it:

sticker.jpg

That way I get to represent my other hobby as well!

• Like 1

The concept art wallpapers are nice. I really wish the figures' names weren't so juxtaposed however. I'd love to set those up as a slideshow on my desktop if it wasn't for that! :)

It's not all that difficult to adjust the images if you have the right programs...

• Like 1

It's not all that difficult to adjust the images if you have the right programs...

Oh, I know. I even have Photoshop (CS5) in my repertoire. I worry that it may be a bit more of a process than I would like however. The textured background would need quite a bit of blending after removing all of the text. Even still, I may try it when I get some free time. I'd like to play with the colors and contrast a bit, too. :P

• Like 1

This is the sticker I plan to put on my figure case when I get it. Kinda doubt any other case will have it on it:

sticker.jpg

That way I get to represent my other hobby as well!

No brown-nosing ReaperMatt!

Gibson for life! 61 SG re-issue here. Though I do like Ricky basses for some things.