MamaGeek

03321: Damien, Hellborn Wizard

Love the design on the back of the coat and great colour scheme too! Love the highlights on his chest and horns, beautiful work.

• Like 1

Oh I love this. I think the staff is my favourite. Fantastic name too!!

• Like 1

I've not seen him done like this before either and I like the way you've interpreted the sculpt. Such nice, smooth transitions on that cloak and the freehand-killer work.

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone! And Maglok, my friend told me to Pai t it however I want, just not red! I didn't start him for a really long time, because I couldn't decide on a palette, but I guess I finally made up my mind! Derek Schubert's version of this was very inspiring, and helped me in picking out the details that I had trouble "seeing" in the sculpt.

• Like 1

Beautiful job! My favorite is the fluctuations of color going on in his skin tones, and also his jacket came out very well too. Also like the gems on his necklace and the stave tying in together too. Really the whole thing came out wonderful! I always look forward to seeing your work! ::):

• Like 1

I love the "no red" approach. The colors are really fine, and the small accents of purple add liveliness.

I can't quite tell. It looks like you shaded his yellow skin both warm and cool, and it looks convincing.

• Like 1

CashWiley, that is pretty close to my gaming group's reaction when my friend told us his character's name. (I like this one, myself.)

Pingo, I always use some of the base color's compliment in the shadows, so his skin has blue shading as well as some reddish brown, which is what you are seeing.

And thank you, everyone! I'm glad you like it!