Hellbeard

Hellbeard Sculpting Odyssey

Here's a thread to show my stuff without a limiting thread title. I'll just post my work here.

Here is my experiment with PC putty, I'm remaking the Gnome warpunk necromancer in 1:56. I think the boot came out pretty sweet but his thigh is, unsurprisingly, a bit thin. We'll see how it goes.
Also cut out a styrene profile of an x-95 in 1:100. I created an impression in Super Sculpey, baked that and presently putty is curing in it.
KUu5w7B.jpg
TP3fne5.jpg
0MvWN24.jpg
oGPYWic.jpg
agIV8iL.jpg

• Like 3

'Bout time you started a new thread!! Looking good so far. Now sculpt me some fantasy models too. Stat!

Thanks! Warpunk is a sub-genre of fantasy. ;P

Another day another progress. Another progress update. Another day.
W6SWIDL.jpg
scFoJ4Q.jpg
Cy67eUt.jpg
AwuezC5.jpg
  • Like 2

I love what you've done with his face! That's a marked improvement. Very expressive! Also nice to see a yelling face that doesn't end up looking like GW inflatable doll faces of the late 90's.

I love what you've done with his face! That's a marked improvement. Very expressive! Also nice to see a yelling face that doesn't end up looking like GW inflatable doll faces of the late 90's.

Thank you smokingwreckage. I must be honest that I'm also happy about some aspects of the face but still feel the result should be better. There's always the next one!

Here's an update.
Recap: I'm working on a 1:56 Gnome Necromancer in the warpunk theme. Warpunk is a mash-up between traditional fantasy and mid 20th century military theme. I'm trying my hand with the unfamiliar epoxy putty unfortunately named "ProCreate". Having a blast.
CC1nUJF.jpg
DkqSzVz.jpg
Ke38whY.jpg
hQEaXND.jpg
1zbbZ6E.jpg
Comparison with 1:52
  • Like 1

Steampunk. Okay. I want you to sculpt models that look like they're from 300, and other fantasy models. Now get working.

It's not Steampunk it's Warpunk! >:(

I say this Hellbeard, because you need to sculpt muscle bound barbarians and scantily clad females to get your sculpting up higher. Everything you're working on has clothing, pants, uniforms, etc.

I'm going to push Hellbeard harder than I pushed Tre Manor all those years ago. You should too. I think he'll be really good for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now