I love her most of all for not making me glue an arm/leg/head or having to use sculpting putty anywhere.

post-11859-0-73656600-1373231881.jpg

Edited by Mutilatedlips
  • Like 20

If I see such paint jobs, I want always do the same. Most of the time I can stop me and paint it in different colors, but this time...

Very nice!! Love the base, too! What did you use for the tiny flowers?

You can create them very easy. Put at the end of the grass drops of wood glue and paint it in the colors you like.

>>Here<< you can see how it can look like. Check the Ghoul 'Junior'. It is the first time I made this. I think with little training it is possible to get different results.

Edited by Teskal

Very nice!! Love the base, too! What did you use for the tiny flowers?

The package is called MiniNatur: tufts with blossoms. The blossoms come in different colors. I picked up red, white and purple. Army Painter also makes them, but I have only seen it in white and yellow and it appears you get less. Very easy to apply, just pluck off a ribbon and glue on. I think I got them in a local train store for about $6.50 a pack which have more than enough to base a bunch load of minis.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Patrik Strom
      I think this is my favorite sculpt (at least top 5). I’ve had it for quite some time now but for whatever reason it never got to the front of the line. Recently I thought “what the hell” and put him into the paint queue. 
      I have been struggling for quite some time with trying OSL. Every attempt ended with me calling it quits and discarding that element from the paint scheme. This is the second one that I decided to keep (the first one is the two skulls from the bones cultist circle). I’m really happy with the overall result.

• By Kangaroorex
      I Don't have much to go on with this dragon.  its another one that has been sitting half finished on my shelf forever.  the bottom has some script on the bottom that looks like FWS and an 8.  other than that I don't have any clue where it comes from. 

but I finally dusted the mini off, freshened up the red (It was becoming a pink dragon) and decided to display it here.  hope everyone enjoys!

• By Kangaroorex
      What else to finish off the month of January but another dragon from my shelf of shame?  This is Ollie.  Ollie is from Impact miniatures and is supposed to be a mascot for one of the bloodbowl teams.  Tom Acquired the license to produce him and I got a copy.  I used him to test a number of different red effects and styles while working on another, bigger dragon.  The skills may not have panned out like I wanted but Ollie still came out pretty well and deserved to be finished and shown off.  Pictures are still with a phone camera but at least I got to my light box!  So without further ado:

• By Darcstaar
      I started painting these in 2007!  I had received two sets on clearance from a gaming website.
      I picked them up again briefly in 2011.
      I had just purchased a bunch of Vallejo Game Colors.
      I recently picked them up again to get them off the shelf of shame that they seemed to be permanent fixtures of.
      Sadly, the VGC Paints were not able to salvage.  One of them was more done than the others, so he looks a little different.
      The front right of the first picture.
      I finished them off quickly with Reaper paints.

This was the first time I primed minis white, then built up layers of very thinned basecoats.
      It made these guys much brighter.

Sorry some of the pics are out of focus.

I am thinking to do the next set more black/red or more of a realistic lizard scheme.
      Enjoy.

• By Adrift
      Another one off my shelf of shame, rebased years ago on what I think is a Micro Arts Studio base. 

I was really trying to continue getting better at NMM, and was also trying to work some natural wolf colors onto the fur for more complexity. 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)