The Dread Polack

50212: Incredible Woman height?

I just based her to paint her up to match my husbands City of Hero character. She is pretty standard Reaper heroic 32 millimeter size I would say.

Anyone know how tall this one is?

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Chronoscope/latest/50212#detail/50212_g_1

I might modify her or use some of her in a conversion. Just want to make sure she's the right size.

the briangles on the non green picture indicate she is about 2" tall

Yeah, maybe I don't really get the "briangles", but they seem to indicate that pretty much all of Reaper's human-sized minis are about 2" tall. I guess I need to line it up against a pic of one I already own...

She actually bigger then regular human size. She is more or less say Shaq size vs a normal height human.

• Haha 1

Holy crap, was that 4 years ago already!

I picked up the mini a while back. She's definitely amazonian in proportions, but within human limits. Actually perfect for what I was looking for, although I never ended up doing the mod I planned on.

• Like 2

For anyone else w/ this question, I make her out to be about 38mm from sole of foot to eye and 42mm from sole of foot to top of hair. Shoulders about at the 33-34mm mark.  Head and shoulders above 28mm-scale humans, and a head or more above most 32mm-scale human minis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2