• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, this was my entry in Reaper's Facebook Paint Your Giant contest. 77178, Fire Giant Warrior, Dark Heaven Bones model sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It is mounted on a 74027, Ruins Vignette Base, a resin base sculpted by Patrick Keith. This model is huge, 7cm high and 13cm wide with the sword. I did some minor conversion on it.   A heavy thundering sound come crushing down the ruined hall. You see orange and red lights dancing between the pillar supporting the stone roof. In the glimpse of a moment, all hell break loose as a dark skin colossus burst from the rubbles wielding a towering incandescent blade. He lands next to you smashing the large tiles of the floor. You are paralyzed in fear as he turns gazing in your direction with fire in his eyes. Desperate, you wonder if you've gone too far exploring this ancient Undermountain realm.                    
    • By lazarp
      Dark Heaven Legends Thelgar Halfblood 03197 converted using greenstuff and warhammer bits. Painted and used as a pc in my dnd campaign :D

• By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dynamiteent/pathfinder-limited-edition-statue

Seen this one over on the Paizo blog page. For fans of Seoni, the iconic sorcerer class in Pathfinder. Love that there is a unpainted version & it's based off the 1st edition artwork.

The unpainted version is a $99 dollar pledge.

• By BellTower
      Did a fair bit of free hand with this. Really enjoyable process.  Quite happy with how it turned out.

• By dks
      This is a conversion of the dark elf figure Aundine (14089 in the Warlord line) to represent my latest Pathfinder character, a changeling (orphan of a sea hag mother and a human father) with water-related magic and some rogue abilities.
      You can see the WIP thread here.
      I spent about 6 hours on prep & conversion & basing, and about 5 hours priming & painting.
      This will be a literal "tabletop mini", so I didn't spend the time to get very smooth blends, but it is still much more than a speedpaint.  I took especial care on the face and had fun with her shiny "eelskin" armor. 

Would anyone like to know how I would judge this as an entry in ReaperCon's MSP Open painting contest, in either the Painters Division or the Open Division?

Enjoy,
      Derek
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)