• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ChanSeal
      This was an impulse buy for me 'cause I don't play Pathfinder, but the Reaper range has a lot of really cool mini's.
      From what I understand, the Scribbler is an incarnation or possessed by an ancient evil God, so I gave him some "psycho" eyes (ie Iris only touching the lower part of the eyeball).
      Tried to make a desert base, but put far too much grass on it.
      Thanks for looking.

• By NyarlaBcn
      Here the second of my august bunch: Reaper's 60161 "Ilnerik Sinvanshin", a vampire from Pathfinder setting. 
      On my setting, though, he's Faude Carfilhiot, a perfect homunculus created by the archalchemist Pandelume. A wizard, alchemist, dangerous figure with a taste for cruelty. 

Here, yet again, I used that frightening black & white palette, with - I think - moderate success: I could still have been a bit smoother on the black highlights. It's a very delicate figure, small details everywhere, lots of texture changes on the clothing. I tried (again) to convey an albino look. I cut off the metal strip to use that resin mosaic textured base, which I painted with the same black & white palette. 

• By Ironhammer
      So, after indulging in the metal trade at Reapercon this year I found myself going through my stores of salvaged miniatures and putting together various bits and pieces.  I tend to save a lot of scraps and fragments of figures in my spare parts bin (or drawer, rather) which I think may be useful for something someday or other, and after pouring the lot of it out and sifting through it I realized that I have accumulated an awful lot of this sort of thing, and it was high time I did something with it.

After messing around and experimenting for a couple of hours I came away with a promising assortment of parts, enough to assemble three or four female figures in all.  I thought it would be fun to make a WIP out them (hopefully it will help keep me motivated to finish all four of them).  Most of the parts are from Reaper figures (I'll try to list the catalog numbers), but there are a few other bits and pieces in between, which I'll try to identify as best I can.

First off, I've got one of the alternate torsos from the 03096 Pegasus rider.  This matched up really well with a random set of legs I had lying around, which I think once belong to a steampunk-ish figure.  Digging around in my stores of weapons I found the original shield that went with the torso. 

Next up, I have the upper torso from the 03631 Sea Elf Bard, which marries up surprisingly well with the legs from the alien pole dancer from 50270.  In particular, by using a hobby knife to carefully separate the thighs of the legs I was able to get a pretty dynamic looking pose (DISCLAIMER:  In the picture it looks a bit like she has some camel toe going on, which is an artifact left over from the incision I made to separate the legs.  That being said, I have nonetheless linked the picture to comply with forum rules on nudity).

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Jack_Ironhammer/media/20180904_012314 2_zpsaxgvp2ma.jpg.html?filters[user]=145063139&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=3

Lastly for now, I've got the torso from the 03459 Angel of Justice.  With a bit of judicious trimming, it marries up almost perfectly with the legs from 03336 Cancer from the Children of the Zodiac series.  Pictures are linked below due to nudity on the angel model.

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Jack_Ironhammer/media/20180903_230715 2_zpscmiiqn4i.jpg.html?filters[user]=145063139&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

I started out with the angel of justice mashup.  The original figure was drilled for wings, and since I was already starting to get kind of a supernatural vibe from the figure I dug around my spares bin for something wing-ish to put there.  I ended up with a pair of fairy wings.  I then looked for something suitable to put in her hand where the original sword was, and after a bit of experimentation I decided that another sword is kind of looked the best.  As before, images containing nudity are linked separately below.

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Jack_Ironhammer/media/20180904_011843 2_zpscgmugyiq.jpg.html?filters[user]=145063139&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Whatever she is, she's got a very triumphant look about her (a couple people I showed her to said she looked a bit like the Statue of Liberty).  As such, I have dubbed her The Fairy of Victory.  I have no idea what a Fairy of Victory does, but I'm quite sure its suitably magnificent.
    • By Chris Palmer
      This past week I decided to paint the Kristianna figure from the Bones 2 "Heroes I" set. I had recently seem someone post online somewhere (was it here?) some figures they had done with the clear weapons from Bones 3 weapon sprues; where they had painted parts of the clear piece, and left others see-through; and I had decided I wanted to try something similar with this figure.
      I'm really happy with the results.

For the full conversion and painting article, please see my blog: Kristianna Conversion

• By Darcstaar
      Authors: Logan Bonner, Jason Bulmahn, James Jacobs, Amanda Hamon Kunz, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, and Mark Seifter
      Based on the Playtest Version of the Pathfinder 2.0 Rules
      Compliant with the Open Game License 1.0a.
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)