MonkeySloth

Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

2185 posts in this topic

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet but Bones kickstarter Part 2 was announced at Gencon today. Starts this Fall.

Edited by ladystorm
edited to auto-lock thread at KS Launch
15 people like this

I'll see if I can post a flyer pic tomorrow. They were dropped off at the painting area this afternoon and I was just so busy I didn't get around to it.

Well, at least I'm not moving again this year! Which means we can get one of everything-which is what I wish I'd done with the last kickstarter.

They've lost their minds.

16 people like this

not again

my f5 key is still broken

14 people like this

I was going to make the joke that MrsReaperBryan (who I assume dropped the flyers off as she's here on vacation) said that the second kickstarter was for an anti-goblin alarm system to keep Buglips and his trans-am away from the warehouse as well as a chain to keep Martin from ever leaving the paint studio -- but I'm selfish and I want credit for saying so.

14 people like this

Is there any more info on this? Which minis? How much of a cost? Images? Links? Etc.

2 people like this

Nope. Just that it's fall. There was a mini on the flyer but I don't remember what it is.

Noooo!

No! No! Noooooo!

No!

I promised people I'd be able to afford to buy Christmas presents for my family this year.

Don't make me break that promise Reaper!

12 people like this

ohhhh yeah.... (note to self, add an extra 6 months onto expected delivery time, that way I won't be expecting them, and they will be a great surprise)

3 people like this