MonkeySloth

Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

My wife suspects something is up ... she's asking for all of the credit cards for safe keeping. I think she can hear them screaming for mercy.

Pledge with your ring off. Might make you feel less guilty...

• Like 3

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of wallets suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

• Like 7

My wife suspects something is up ... she's asking for all of the credit cards for safe keeping. I think she can hear them screaming for mercy.

Thank you Dr. Phil...

• Like 2

I'm glad I booked a "meeting" between 9am and 11am today as I am getting no work done. Considering it is month end, this is a bad thing that will make my day longer.

I wonder what will affect the economy more? The US government shutdown or the lack of productivity in offices all around the world with workers waiting for Bones 2 to begin.

I listed "B2 Meeting" on my schedule and I had a co-worker ask what we were doing with the old bomber project again. :) I changed that right away!

• Like 3

That statement makes me feel a little dirty inside! :)

• Like 1