Sign in to follow this  
Foxfire

Foxy Bones in the right place

I dig both of these.I think the Power Fist on the Ape came out pretty damn fine. And I really like the base on the Drider. That was one of the few kickstarter add ons I didn't get, as I thought painting them would be daunting, but you did a bang up job.

as I thought painting them would be daunting

Nah not at all. Like most animal things, they're pretty easy as they don't have the clothing detail.

And here's the male Centaur.

So that's two centaurs... does that count as my two 'cents for further conversation? Ha... so witty I should just kill myself.

Regardless, it's going to be a while before a camera I can afford, so sorry about the colouration and such. Really happy with his shield and gem and chest, pretty accepting of the rest of him.

Front2_zps2ef27878.jpg

Rear_zps6b972212.jpg

Side_zps6b187d39.jpg

• Like 13

And one more for the road, it was apparently a productive weekend. Here's the fish champion, he's the reason I bought the fishy addon pack and he was very fun to paint in bright neon colours. I was tempted to do a lot of freehand but I didn't want to accidentally break him, and I wanted a fairly quick paint job after the long one on ole frosty mcwyrmus.

FishChampLeftside_zps311794d9.jpg

• Like 12

Well we had some people stay over the weekend (which was great - played some board games, dungeon world and some fiasco, good times). But that means very little painting done.

I did however get this little chappy done today and got to play with the new bases I bought. I think he works well.

A thousand years ago the city of Ellashae was at the height of its civilisation. The people worshipped Alaluna, the moon goddess and the high priest, the mightiest spellcaster of the age crafted the Moon Hounds to guard the city and surrounds. These days, nothing but rubble remains of the city. The faithful hounds stay to guard the lands, protecting it even though the moon goddess has long been forgotten by the world, their ancient commands still holds sway over the pack.

HellhoundLeftside_zps17cf8c21.jpg

HelloundRightside_zps1451c40c.jpg

• Like 15

And the Marble Golem. These guardians still patrol the trackless wastes. Protecting Ellashae long after the doom that came to destroy it. Once the moon hounds have gone to sleep and the day star has risen, these monstrous automatons patrol the sands, destroying all those who would dare defile their holy city.

Front1_zpsa4d3534d.jpg

Rear2_zps9c163297.jpg

• Like 12

That golem is awesome, I love the subtle purple and blue, makes him look magical.

Edited by Citrine

That golem is awesome, I love the subtle purple and blue, makes him look magical.

I am pretty happy with how he turned out as it was a first try at that kind of thing. I think I'd do it differently next time and have far darker cracks and things on marble. But he's better than I expected!