Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By jonaas33
      Painted this ghostly ghoul for my players to fight this weekend.  The purple highlights on the cloak didn't come out vibrant as I had hoped, but I think it still looks pretty good.  I was really happy with the rusted armor, although it didn't get captured in the pics very well.  The sword is supposed to look like it was glowing blue, but I got lazy near the end and sort of skipped it.  I'm planning on going back some day to add that effect, but for now I'll consider it done.  I would appreciate any critiques and advice.  Thanks in advance!



    • By Felltyde
      Love painting stuff like this 


    • By GodOfCheese
      Mold lines, it seems, are my weakness.  Fortunately, this model, which I absolutely love, had lots of wrinkly bits that I could use to try and hide them.  :-)
       




    • By Glitterwolf
      I created a little Graveyard.
      The Crypt and the Raven are resin models from Minimonsters, the Skeleton rising from the grave is 02043 from Reaper.
      The Tombstones and Fence are from the Reaper Bones III Graveyard Set.
      The pathway was made with Milliput and I used the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Rollerpin on it.
       
      Enjoy!
      Likes, comments and job offerings to lead Undead Hordes welcome!
       
      WIP Here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-grave-by-glitterwolf/&page=6
       
       
       












    • By Disciple of Sakura
      I finished up the Obsidian Crypt from Bones 3's Graveyard expansion. Used a fair amount of spray paint on this one, as I found that it didn't interact as badly with the harder Bonesium than it does with the regular stuff. I also used a bit of blue painter's tape to keep various areas protected, and wound up making use of a marbling spray to get the effect I wanted, and I'm pretty happy with it. It worked best on the floor rather than the walls, but I'm satisfied with it overall. I haven't glued any of the walls together, because it makes it easier to use as terrain or display.
       
      I also mounted some magnets in the floor, and glued some nails into the open areas in the walls so that the whole thing stays together better. It was my first real attempt at using magnets in miniatures, and I'm pretty excited about it.







  • Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

×