Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I finished up the Obsidian Crypt from Bones 3's Graveyard expansion. Used a fair amount of spray paint on this one, as I found that it didn't interact as badly with the harder Bonesium than it does with the regular stuff. I also used a bit of blue painter's tape to keep various areas protected, and wound up making use of a marbling spray to get the effect I wanted, and I'm pretty happy with it. It worked best on the floor rather than the walls, but I'm satisfied with it overall. I haven't glued any of the walls together, because it makes it easier to use as terrain or display.
      I also mounted some magnets in the floor, and glued some nails into the open areas in the walls so that the whole thing stays together better. It was my first real attempt at using magnets in miniatures, and I'm pretty excited about it.

• By Tenzin Drakefang
      4 creepy ghosts I painted up real quick. I'm not one for batch painting (too repetitive) but this wasn't too bad at all! Not my best work, but not half bad in my opiniom. I had bought two more, but those are for teaching purposes. All four will be on sale on eBay together.

• By jonaas33
      Whipped this Ghost King up while I was taking a break from writing up an adventure.  Blue is my favorite color, and I decided to dive in head first with all of my different blue paints.  This is the first time I have tried adding high lights on the cloaks, and I think it made a huge difference.  Critiques and advice welcome as always, especially advice on high lights.  Thanks in advance!

• By Skrill
      I finally managed to post some pictures of the Crypt from the Bones 3 graveyard expansion I painted.
      I went with a simple paint scheme with a heavy dose of washes and over-brush + dry-brush to cover these large areas and keep them interesting.
      For the inside, I decided to give the markings on the floor an eerie glow and had fun practicing with my airbrush on the tiles.
      I really like how they molded the door hinge to allow it to swing open. It allows for some fun pics..

Peek a BOO!

• By DMAgamus
      Hey all, DMAgamus here. It was the extra spoopy time of year again, and I always put on a special game to celebrate. WHat better thing to pain, then, than pieces from the graveyard expansion of bones 3. I present to you, the crypt at the edge of the wilds! The Halloweenies! ANd their minion, Pete the Grave Golem! Also, I've added on pics of the full board, for fun. It was a great time had by all.
      Album link:Halloween Painting and Set Up

• Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)