Beagle

Your Kickstarter list. How you doing?

At this point, I am just waiting on my pledged kickstarters to arrive (and of course, begin work on my own kickstarters, look for cool shirts coming in soon):

The flowers/tufts KS should be shipping next week

Midlam Halflings have shipped, and I am praying they have not got five fingered from the post office:(

Bones 4 got to place my final orders in then just waiting for the poor postal guy to NOT have a back injury because of said package (praying it gets here by my birthday in May!)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

At this point, I am just waiting on my pledged kickstarters to arrive (and of course, begin work on my own kickstarters, look for cool shirts coming in soon):

The flowers/tufts KS should be shipping next week

Midlam Halflings have shipped, and I am praying they have not got five fingered from the post office:(

Bones 4 got to place my final orders in then just waiting for the poor postal guy to NOT have a back injury because of said package (praying it gets here by my birthday in May!)

Midlam Halflings have hit California:) Now just waiting on flowers and Bones 4.

Fate of the Eidolon has arrived. The figures look great, lots of detail but the separate arms and legs and weapons make me shudder.