CashWiley

77047: Goldar, Male Barbarian

36 posts in this topic

Outstanding. Why is he purple?

1 person likes this

Why not? Actually, my camera continues to bother me. For some reason the color is off and the white is really blowing out the contrast, there was much more of the leather butt cape visible in the WIP shots. He is kind of a light grey into purple but these pics don't really capture it correctly.

2 people like this

WOW! Fantastic palette! I love your take on him! Highlighting is stellar, NMM looks great, fur is convincing... Very very nice, CW.

Edited by Baugi
2 people like this

Oooh! could he be a half-storm giant?? that would fit nicely! Don't get me wrong, he looks amazing, but I was perplexed as to the origin of his purpleness.

Your NMM is pretty sick btw.

1 person likes this

Lies! This can't possibly be a CashWiley piece. I SEE A BASE RIGHT THERE!! ::o:

:poke:

In all seriousness, though, he looks simply fantastic! Such smooth, rich colors with superb blending, I love just looking at your pieces! :wub:

The base looks amazing, and looks very well done. It suits him nicely!

@Girot - He's standing outside in the dead of winter wearing only a loincloth, a butt cape, and a few scattered bits of armor. I'm honestly not surprised he's purple. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
9 people like this

@Girot - He's standing outside in the dead of winter wearing only a loincloth, a butt cape, and a few scattered bits of armor. I'm honestly not surprised he's purple. ^_^

Huzzah!

Fair enough. That means he's probably (un)dead if he's not a half-giant. Ironically I gave this mini to a friend to use as his half-giant.

1 person likes this

He's standing outside in the dead of winter wearing only a loincloth, a butt cape, and a few scattered bits of armor.

I'm all about gender equality!
5 people like this

I really love seeing some innovation in simpler minis. Lots of different trolls or werewolves is pretty easy, but there wouldn't seem to be a LOT of different ways to do one like this. I think I might try for the mottled skin of the Goliath race for mine.

1 person likes this

He's standing outside in the dead of winter wearing only a loincloth, a butt cape, and a few scattered bits of armor.

Cash, you rock. You just totally rock. :lol:

Huzzah!

1 person likes this

Cash, you rock. You just totally rock. :lol:

Huzzah!

So, part stone giant?

Awesome job, Cash!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in