Sign in to follow this  
Dai-Mongar

Judge Dredd Robot Dog - Mongoose Publishing

This renegade robot dog was really fun to paint, and only took an hour or two.

post-3125-0-21111200-1379838545_thumb.jpg

His name is CL1FF0RD and, as was pointed out in my WIP thread, he totally looks like a Voltron cat.

I really feel like I might actually be improving in painting flat areas of colour!

• Like 7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      These are the dread wolves from the cemetery set in Bones 3. I think I might work on the rest of the cemetery set this week. I need to work on Count Lorenth of the Reaper Facebook Quarterly Contest too!

Anyway, these creepy wolves have seen better days. I'm not sure if they are undead or only mostly dead (bonus points if you get the reference) but I painted them up so that I think they will work either way. Adventurers will certainly get a nasty disease if they are bitten or scratched by one of these guys!

I painted these in my push to paint all of the toothy fluffs in my "hoard of unpainted things".

• By lexomatic
      This ends in 24 hours roughly.
      There's also a related previous kickestarter.

Expands on previous line.

• By Dan d'Lyon
      Didn't see a thread for this one yet, so....

Sculpts by Roberto Chaudon and art by Danny Cruz.

I backed simply to help a new company.
    • By Jasper_the_2nd
      While waiting for washes to dry on an exchange fig this morning, I decided I'd try getting a decent paint job onto a fig I pulled out of the latest BoGW that @robinh let me browse through last week.
      I pulled this fig because I thought it would work well as an evil mage type in the Savage Rifts setting.  But I didn't think I'd use it for the current game, as the last encounter is tonight, before we switch over to 5th Ed for a while.
      But what the heck, I'm going to see what I can do with him anyway.

Here's about 40 minutes of base coating. Robes/gloves will be dark red, tassley cloak thing will be purpley greys.  Lots of metals.

Anyone able to identify him?  GW?  Warzone maybe? (Identified below.....)

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      Back in December, when I finally had some time and motivation to get back to painting, I decided I'd really quickly do up some IMEF marines.  Just table top, didn't even clean up mold lines or anything.
      Well, do primarily to being easily distracted by......what was I saying?  Oh yes, easily  distracted by other bright shiny objects, it took me over 4 months to get them all done.  Here is a quick group shot.

I still don't have any real futuristic urban terrain to use to shoot these guys.
      Reggie and Torch still need to be sealed, but looking at the forecast it could be June before it stops raining.
      The rest have already seen combat as some mercs for hire last week in Savage Rifts.

WIP ( with many individual shots) is here:  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/78476-jasper-gets-back-to-painting-with-some-imef-marines/

• Who's Online   34 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)