Sign in to follow this  
Dai-Mongar

Judge Dredd Robot Dog - Mongoose Publishing

This renegade robot dog was really fun to paint, and only took an hour or two.

post-3125-0-21111200-1379838545_thumb.jpg

His name is CL1FF0RD and, as was pointed out in my WIP thread, he totally looks like a Voltron cat.

I really feel like I might actually be improving in painting flat areas of colour!

• Like 7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Started these back in October, specifically the Sara Blitzer conversion.  Was working on them at Reapercon, finished them during the Minivember challenge.  Based and sprayed last night. I also completed one more of the Tisdale cousins, from the BoGW.  They are ready for the game tonight. 

From left to right: 80024, 80049, 80014, 80019, 80021, 80010.

• By Glitterwolf
      This lovely Boxer Dog Bust is sculpted by Anastasiya Podorozhna.
      I painted him like my own Boxer.

WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77676-brutus-boxer-bust-by-glitterwolf/&
      Here is Brutus:

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      I'm going to be running Savage Rifts some in the new year (at least until everyone gets tired of either 1) dying, or 2) being indestructible, or 3) wants to go play some 5e.
      For those that don't know, Rifts is Palladium Games "everything and the kitchen sink" game setting; magic, psionics, sci-fi, monsters, giant robots, dragons, aliens... you name it.  Its actually the game I started out my RPG journey on, many, many years ago.  So when Pinnacle decided to Kickstarter a Savage Worlds version of Rifts, I had to pledge.
      Since we had an open time (one game ended, our other one is on break due to renovations) I figured we could try it out.
      Palladium has some older Rifts minis, and I got some of them ages ago. I'm planning to paint up some of those as needed.  I'm very reluctant to buy any new ones from them (until I get phase 2 Robotech figs, or the world ends in some apocalypse, whichever comes first (I'm guessing the apocalypse)) so I'm also looking for other alternatives (also, the Rifts minis are pretty dated, small compared to the current scale, and even then the scale seems to fluctuate between figs). Suggestions are welcome.
      Some of what I'll be assembling/painting are proxies.  I've seen nothing in 28mm that looks much like a UAR-1 Enforcer, but I have a nice big stompy Weird War 2 mecha from West Wind that will be at least (scale) 20 ft tall. I've got a couple of old VOID mechs that should get some paint on them.
      And starting out I've got some Reaper Cyber-Reavers I ordered aas part of the 12 Days of Christmas promotion.  These will be painted up as Coalition Skelebots.

Just cleaning them up an removing mold lines so far.  Haven't decided yet if I'm just going to put them on the slottas with a little putty or find some resin bases.  They are just mooks so keeping it simple would make sense, but they are also easily posed so could take advantage of some interesting bases. Bases I'd need to find, in boxes......hmmmm.
    • By aku-chan

Presenting the Gentlefolk Blacksmith, a heavy-hitting Servant of the Engine from the game Twisted. He's part of my Steampunk People WIP thread.

Been looking forward to painting this one for ages (mainly because he resembles Tick-Tock from Return to Oz, that's also why he's mostly bronze).
      Unfortunately, I did attach his chimney a little skewed, but I think I'm liking how it looks.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Here is a model I painted at ReaperCon 2017...

Also the Overlords Casualty Marker,
      Kev!
  • Who's Online   42 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)