Sign in to follow this  
Goblyn

Haunted Door

Hmm cast that in clear resin (water effects or something) then overlay it on a double wooden door made from popsicle wood or something that will give clear straight woodlike grain. Then a wash like Goblyn says and that would look really awesome.

• Like 3

If you're looking for some feedback, I have some. The top two bricks on the right hand side of the door frame are sloping slightly, which throws it off a bit. For the door itself that sort of thing doesn't matter - it's a haunted door so if it isn't perfectly symmetrical it fits. But in the frame it looks odd. That's also not the sort of uneveness that would occur naturally (settling floor, etc.) so yeah. Other than that, though, your rocks look great - they have great texture and the other imperfections fit nicely.

The faces look pretty cool as well, I love the vaguely bestial green one that is nestled between the white abstract skull and the white hand.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By giyomuSan
      Hi guys, so just because I love touching everything haha and to cut a bit form painting ( though almost finish with the reaper beast champion paint :)...)..I started to mess with clay stuff ..quite fun actually haha.

I have no idea how this will end up anyway and that's ok for me to fail , that's just for practice and such and get a feel for it.
      I started trying to do some kind of carnivore plant things ( also looking at a thread here  for a step octopus like sculpt so just trying to avoid the "anatomy" things for now..)

I may have some trouble with lower jaw..did nothing to support it but hmm will see xD..

• By ThirstyBob
      Please help guys, I should be done with this guy by now but I just need the purple to POP, I think. Maybe something else needs doing?

• By Crowley
      With my bride away on a work trip this week, I decided to try to squeeze in a kinda big project... and after dithering about what it should be, I settled on painting one of my many Bones dragons. 

Blightfang was actually a main antagonist in a D&D campaign I ran a while back... so that's the one I decided to paint! 

Tonight was spent scrubbing him down, after he'd spent the day soaking in soapy water. I partly glued him together, and then got painting with Green Liner. I'm only partly assembling him, so that I can more easily access the harder to reach spots. 

Also the back legs don't fit well into the base he came with, so I'm thinking that I might need to make my own out of cork... And this was supposed to be a quick project... we'll see how I do. 

• Who's Online   21 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)