Sign in to follow this  
lstormhammer

New warlord figs

I just picked up #14013 Beastmen and Champion from the Warlord line.  They are great.  Don't see them anywhere on the site though.  There were a couple of other new Warlord figs at the shop as well.  They also were impressive.  An elven archer and a female huntress if I remember correctly.  Just thought some of you would want to know if you haven't seen them anywhere.

I'm waiting for #14023 'Sigurd the Viking Warrior'. I'm something of a fan of Germanic and Norse minis. The green looks mighty whipass, and I bet the metal is gonna look even better! Werner rocks! Herr Klocke, du bist sehr kuhl!

It's a shame really that there still are no pics of the new Warlord shipment to be had anywhere.

usually newwave will have preview pics quite early on even if they're somewhat crappy sometimes...

I'm looking forward to see the Warlord take on the elven archer (I am THE embodyment of an elf, look no further & dump Legolas... *g*). Also the Sorceress and the female thief seems to be interesthing. The Warlord line really has awesome potential.

oh, and on another note: in German you don't say someone is cool (well you do, but you use the word 'cool' in fact) like you wrote 'k¸hl' (which would be the correct form, yeah we strange Germans like our Umlauts... ‰ˆ¸). Better use something like 'gro?artig' which is ... just "great"... ;)

But you're right. Mr. Klocke sure does a good job there.

cheers.

Sorry, Talon. Mad props to German inginuity and all that, but I speak two languages:

English, and bad English.

Well, and Californian, if you wanna get picky.

And the smattering of Spanish I picked up living in a Barrio.

--lstormhammer

*L* well, never mind.

but the way we Europeans see it, you Americans speak American english and bad English which is just about the same...  :;):

have a nice day and rack up some post count will ya. *g*

cheers.

Entschuldigen Sie mir, bitte, Herr Talon. Mein Deutsch sehr rostig ist! Ich habe zwei jahren im Universitat gelernt, und es is alt! Actually, the majority of my last semester washed away on a tidal wave of Everclear (long story made short, bad breakup). Maybe you'd care to refresh me and correct me when I get it wrong.

wow, I'm looking at that thinking, I know I talked about wine, but I don't remember drinking any, and then I got to the second line and life was okay again.

Californian english is much better than Bostonian.

I had this shop clerk switch to spanish when I got to the register today, threw her for a loop when I joined in the conversation.

c

I'm looking forward to see the Warlord take on the elven archer (I am THE embodyment of an elf, look no further & dump Legolas... *g*). Also the Sorceress and the female thief seems to be interesthing. The Warlord line really has awesome potential

I have Niriodel, the Archer..and yeah, IMO, he makes Legolas look like a sissy.

I will now engage in a cheap plug: A (somewhat blurry) pic of said Archer resides in my gallery.  click here if you'd like to see it

I personally can't wait for..well..all of them...but I'm particularly interested in the Dwarf that's coming out... :p

Im Really partial to the crypt bats. as for the rest of the warlord line, the kick butt. i've noticed that there is alot less clean up to do before priming them and i like that alot. There is nothing more annoying then ordering a piece from Gw and having to spend an hour an a half cleaning it up.

Hey Prophelaktix!,

There is indeed something worse than spending a couple of hours cleaning GW figures....Spending a couple of days trying to fit, fill and file the Steam Tank and still not getting to go together well. Note that "their" literature has lot of notes on Drilling and Pinning pieces. I haven't had a reaper figure yet that needed this treatment except my Ettin, which came witha broken club...should have seen it in the package.

:p

I have Niriodel, the Archer..and yeah, IMO, he makes Legolas look like a sissy.

1. Your mini rocks! I really, really hope mine comes out as good. :)

2. Legolas is not a sissy!!!  :)

No, Michael. He's an Elf, which automatically makes him Bishonin.

He can't help it, he was born that way. :)

Why, oh why does Sean Bean keep getting cast as the loser!

--lstormhammer