Sign in to follow this  
lstormhammer

New warlord figs

That's something else I can do without.

The stereotype of male elf= limp-wristed pansy.

In the homebrew RPG I'm working on, Elves are the decendants of the Imperial Marines stranded on the planet. Suffice to say, they're pretty dead-ard.

--soon with the digital camera.

--lstormhammer

In the homebrew RPG I'm working on, Elves are the decendants of the Imperial Marines stranded on the planet. Suffice to say, they're pretty dead-ard.

--soon with the digital camera.

--lstormhammer

Then they aren't 'Elves' as I would understand them.

And yeah, what does 'boshonin' mean?

I'll continue about the homebrew RPG later.

As for Bishonin, think of those androgynious prettyboy characters.

It is a sub-type of anime/manga that roughly translates to 'Pretty Boys in Pain/grief'. They're geard, of all things, to pre-teen girls.

--lstormhammer

I must drop that in at the Anime club next Tuesday. Not heard that one before. Speaking off, if you're a fan, seen 'Spirited Away' yet?

Michael-TLH:Thanks!  Glad you like him!

Catlion: It's a blurry pic...unfortunately, it's not gettin much cleaner...such is life.  No beard on that elf...

Yeah Steven,

i know what you mean. i had to pin together my balrog. the only reaper figure i've had to pin together is the "dragons don't share figure" bleeping awesome piece i might add. i shaved off the little guys beard and got some pearl finish paint thru delta ceramicoat (stuffty paints, but if you dont want to waste three bucks for a small butt bottle of citadel then the black is a good deal for staining) anyway, i added the pearl on a flesh tones and turned the whole craft into a bilbo/smaug setting. looks really cool, still working on the treasure.

scowling: some late thanks for the link to the warlord pics.

you da man!

kelcore: really nicely done. I'm big for elves, especially wood elven ranger/mage types. This one is really good.

cheers.

Thanks Talon!  I just wish the pics weren't so bleep blurry.  I'm going to try and get some cleaner pics this weekend, keep your fingers crossed for me (unles your painting, that is...)

So yeah, new Warlord minis.  The bowman (without a name at the moment, but it's #14015) is pretty nifty.  

My problem is that they're all so cool, but out of scale with the scads of Dark Heaven minis I already have.

Hrumph.