Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reaperbryan

Questions About the Kickstarter, now that it is over

319 posts in this topic

I don't see it in the art either, but the master certainly looks like it to me. I don't care either way.. some folks might though..

I'm pretty sure she's covered, but I no longer have the model before me.

1 person likes this

I just received a "Response Needed!" email from Kickstarter regarding my reaper pledge; which took me to a page with a link to ks.reapermini.com and info about locking in my pledge. I feel confident that my pledge is already locked in, since when I arrive there I see my "invoice" and I am no longer able to make changes. So I'm assuming this is a generic email, and I just want to verify that, since get the invoice at ks.reapermini.com, everything is all set and I have nothing more to do. Thanks for everything!

I just received a "Response Needed!" email from Kickstarter regarding my reaper pledge; which took me to a page with a link to ks.reapermini.com and info about locking in my pledge. I feel confident that my pledge is already locked in, since when I arrive there I see my "invoice" and I am no longer able to make changes. So I'm assuming this is a generic email, and I just want to verify that, since get the invoice at ks.reapermini.com, everything is all set and I have nothing more to do. Thanks for everything!

It's just a generic email that was sent out to everyone to remind them. Bryan answered the question in the other thread about the Kickstarter a couple of hours ago.

1 person likes this

Merry Christmas!

Do we know the final weight of the core set? And is it confirmed thar Khanjira and the Dragons Don't Share set weigh 4-4.5 lbs each?

I need to decide to lock in my pledge, but I'm over my budget by $12 and need to make a cut. Is there any chance we could get Sir Forscale added to the "Thank You" pledge picture? Barring that, could you just give me an idea of sculpt heights Bryan? The Highlands figures look to be about normal mini height, but I could be wrong. What about the others?

Merry Christmas!

Do we know the final weight of the core set? And is it confirmed thar Khanjira and the Dragons Don't Share set weigh 4-4.5 lbs each?

We won't know with 100% accuracy the final weight for months - but we have a high degree of confidence in our estimates.

I need to decide to lock in my pledge, but I'm over my budget by $12 and need to make a cut. Is there any chance we could get Sir Forscale added to the "Thank You" pledge picture? Barring that, could you just give me an idea of sculpt heights Bryan? The Highlands figures look to be about normal mini height, but I could be wrong. What about the others?

I can't add Sir Forscale to those pictures as those models have now been sent off to be replicated and I can't reshoot. The highlander woman is standard model height. Since our aim is for gaming models, you can safely assume all human/elf etc type models are in the same size range (given normal human height variations) unless we specifically called it out as a giant, half-giant, were-ogre or some such. We briefly considered doing one of our 72mm models, but decided that that would only confuse people.

Is there any news of a Bryanzilla figure for Bones 3? Or maybe as a special fig in the future? *stares at you with Hopeful Adorable Shining Eyes of DOOM* I've been away too long in the land of Ree-tayl and I'm behind on the times!

Is there any news of a Bryanzilla figure for Bones 3? Or maybe as a special fig in the future? *stares at you with Hopeful Adorable Shining Eyes of DOOM* I've been away too long in the land of Ree-tayl and I'm behind on the times!

There is no news of Bones 3. We have way too much to do to complete this one to even use that phrase casually.

7 people like this

The Kickstarter is over, but there;s still some very valid questions out there. In order to help ensure that we at Reaper see them to provide you with valid answers, this thread is now opened for Questions and Answers only.

Off-topic chatter will be culled. Incorrect answers will be culled.

Posters will not be notified of the culls - and it will not as a rule be considered an infraction of the rules to have a post culled, but please try to keep this thread chatter free.

thread pruned

I was wondering, the 3D art for the Bones Sophie looks like she has totally flat wings. Will that be the case with the final sculpt? If it was metal I'd be seriously worried but the Bones young dragon had flatish wings and a dip in hot and cold water was all it needed to get some nice curve to it. I just don't know how closely the 3D models represent the final product. The minotaur lord looks very dynamic but Sophie just looks so 2D. Will we get to see an actual model of her before long?

Hi all, I was wondering since I am a bones 2 supporter hen and how do I get the bages? thanks al. Doug

Hi all, I was wondering since I am a bones 2 supporter hen and how do I get the bages? thanks al. Doug

As far as I'm aware, there are no official badges for the Bones 2 Kickstarter. There are some badges in peoples signatures which are member designed, and if you ask nicely they will probably let you copy them.

3 people like this

Have there been any images taken and shown for the comparative size of the "Bully for You" monsters 92669 and 92670? I am interested in seeing them in comparison to Sir Forscale.

Thanks!

Edited by cthulhudarren

Actually, do you think it would be possible to do that with some of the other large minis? The silver dragon, or if you have any of the greens... Maybe add in the Red Dragon and Kally to give a sense of scale? I'd love a more visual presentation of size...