Haha! I have aquired... my first Sophie! It should be here and primed in time for me to work on it on Saturday, no less!

It's the ReaperCon 2012 Pirate Sophie, btw. <3 :blush: And I'll be finishing up the Opium and Cherry Blossom Queens, too - I can't paint until then cause I caught a case of the carpals. :s

How bout you guys? What're you working on?

Edited by Aard_Rinn

I don't have a project at the moment - or, actually, I've got too many to pick one to work on, lol. For the paint day I may put in some more work on the conversion I was doing the last time... I don't actually have a plan, really.

Looks like I can make it to paint day next week if I can acquire a ride.

I just got the OK from my wife to drive down, leaving from just north of Boston (Malden).  I can pick up people on the way.  PM me if you want to arrange details. 

Yep.  I should be back from Purgatory (Norfolk) by then.  Debating bringing eldest spawn and her friend with me.  Both are interested in learning to paint minis.  Not sure if I'm up to the being locked in a car for a couple of hours with teenaged girls.

(No, Aard, that was not directed at you.)

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it for March. I'll see about April, but that will depend on whether or not I am called upon to volunteer as a Pathfinder GM at PAX.

Does anyone else need a ride from the Boston Area?  I'll be starting in Malden and have room for 2 more comfortably and 3 if you're all real friendly.

It looks like I may not make it tomorrow, at least not for the whole time. My son has state finals for fencing tomorrow clear over on the othwer side of the state in New Haven. Depending on when we get back home I may pack up a few things to work on, or maybe just stop by to chat with everyone.

Where has all my money gone,

And where is all the cash?
My budget for Februar just took it up the a--.

Naw, but that was fun. Loads of minis (my hippo's priming right now) and loads of paint. :"!

• Like 1

Had a great time!

Attending this time were:

Aard

MadJack

Fangaud

Falstius

Me and Minion #1

I actually finished something!  My daughters mini for her after school club; start to finish.  I also got some more work done on my Warlock for my game.  Minion #1 took to painting like a champ.  Knocked out an old school Owlbear that Aard gave her, and then painted my Bones stumpet.  I bought her a few minis of her own and some new paints for myself.  Soon, I'll have my own mini painting sweatshop!

• Like 1

Naw, but that was fun. Loads of minis (my hippo's priming right now) and loads of paint. :"!

:ph34r:Psst: it's March already. :ph34r:

• Like 1

:ph34r:Psst: it's March already. :ph34r:

I guess it would be cruel to point out that Aard could have gotten that Oriental Dragon after all with March's budget.