Revliss

54mm Dark Elf Flesh Crafter ...not a waitress

Thats really nice work and I have some size 0 clay shapers I've just never tried to do anything this small with super sculpey I always use it for my bigger projects like terrain so I've never actually used my shapers on sculpey except to practice making capes.  Also I always have problems trying to get the sculpey to stick to a metal wire maybe I need to make a full armature for it to work.  I'm definitely going to try this since like trystangst said I'm not limited in time and if it doesn't come out right I can just start over.  Sorry for the long post I get long winded when trying to talk about sculpting since I'm always looking for as much info as I can get

• Like 1

here how i  get the sculpey  to  stay on the wire  .. i  greenstuff it befor laying any  layer of sculpey .. any  way i  will  try to  get a size 2 clay shapers for what i know it  help  with  the build up .. 

She's gorgeous! The details on the boots are amazing, especially the laces. I also like the idea of making the tools out of wire. How long have you been sculpting?

Your experience shows, somehow it all looks effortless. I have a lot to learn, so thanks for showing us all the steps.

ok  sorry this is not a tutorial on sculpting boobies...
gh4r.jpg
beside i  still have not setter  on  what the size and there  will  be leather corset armor  on  so ...  bla bla bla no  clue yet

• Like 2